009.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER NINE ! )
WORLD TOUR.

'   𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

'   𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐.  '
the arensio hall show ━━━ hollywood, california !

  "AYE, SO WHAT'S BEEN going on with you and 'ole girl? We ain't heard about her in a minute nor has she called my phone asking for you. You did something that we don't know about?" Dalvin asked as each and every one of them sparked up their own pre-rolled blunt that they had rolled before arriving on set for their interview and performance with Arsenio Hall.

The weekend was packed for the four boys — today, would be their interview with Aresnio, then they'd live film for the MTV Jams Video Countdown. The next day, they'd perform at their sold out concert at The Fonda Theater.

The third day being in LA, they'd air on the show, Soul Train to preform Forever My Lady, perform again at the Novo Theater before flying back to New York the same night. If it was one thing you could say, California loved themselves some Jodeci, and made sure to be accompanied in their presence whenever they were in the cities near them.

"I ain't do nothing, I just told her that I'm done with whatever we had. The shit was tiring, man. It's like she tested me and she knows what I'm capable of doing, so I don't know why she do what she do." He silently groaned, placing the blunt to his pink plumped lips.

"And how do you think that's going to go? You know how that girl is, man. She wild." JoJo commented, the boys were fully aware of how Vanessa was. She and DeVanté were connected on their negative, non-loving traits rather than the loving and special ones.

She had a bad temper, he did too. He had thin patience to an extent, she did all the time. Her mouth was wild, his was too. She acted on impulse a lot, he did too. She went far with herself — verbally and physically, he did too. She was bi-polar, he was even worse.

The boys, not even DeVanté could understand how he got himself tangled up into a relationship like that, but he did. The two were fairly known around their high school, which caused DeVanté to have a positive eye, that'd later turn into the romantic sight towards her. And she did the same, even though, DeVanté always remained quiet and anti-social besides when he was with JoJo, K-Ci and his brother.

JoJo and DeVanté were known to be the not most talkative people out the group, the ones that were better left alone when in interviews — but interviewers often tried to get them to talk a lot. K-Ci and Dalvin were the ones that loved to engage in with interviews, they loved talking, they loved being around lots and lots of people, they enjoyed being out and about places with their crews.