017.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ! )
UNEASY.

'  𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

' 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐. '
menace ii society movie set ━━━ los angeles, california !

   MILANI WALKED OUT OF the bathroom as smoothly as she possibly could. She wanted to play it off like she didn't just witness something uneasy. She managed to clean herself up the best to her ability, due to the pain she was still feeling, that had died down the slightest but she didn't know how much longer she could take it.

She had no clue what it was, but she wanted to get through her scenes of the night, scheduling an appointment the next day before flying back to New Jersey to DeVanté.

She walked back over to where her previous scene with Tyrin was, and he was still standing there, messing with the things that were placed on the dresser as decoration. "Oh good you're back, is everything cool?" He asked, placing the thing in his hand down as he placed his undivided attention towards Milani.

She slightly sniffled, clearing her throat afterwards. "Yeah, yeah. I'm okay, everything's okay. We should uhm . . get ready for our next scene." She instructed, slowing down on her words as she felt the slight lightheaded. She thought it was just the missing sleep she had been yet not to catch up on since a week back. She was working day and night, flying to and back from Los Angeles, New York, and New Jersey all while maintaining to film, write, produce and record, and take care of she and DeVanté all at the same time.

She didn't know how she did it, but she did. Soon enough, she was getting used to not sleeping quite a lot. Which wasn't normal to most people, but it happened to people all the time.

Tyrin looked at her for a second before nodding with her plan, walking over to where everyone else was. "Oh thank god, we thought we'd have to send security out to go find you." Albert Hughes joked, but nothing about it was funny to anyone in the room. Tyrin had told only Larenz and Vonte what had happened because they had seen her walk away from him, and they were just as worried for the young woman.

"Alright, let's get back to work! Resume!" He called out, walking over to the chair designated for him next to Allen Hughes who had an annoyed expression on his face, and it was evident, he wasn't trying to hide it at all. Milani swallowed a thick clot in her throat before she got into her position.

"Me and A-Wax, and Caine went to the Lakers game last night. Why you sweatin' me, girl?" Clinton, who was playing Chauncy said to the woman sitting in his lap, as he drunk the bottle of beer.