061.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER LXIII:
the cost with deathrow! )

'  𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟒, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

' 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟒, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓. '
milani & quik's residence ━━━ calabasas, california !

     "CHARLIE, HUH? YOU really think you can keep up with this guy? I mean, he moves like crazy." Milani stressed, swaying her body side to side as she tried to get her daughter to sleep. The big broad man had smiled brightly, showing off his pearly whites which caused Milani to slightly do the same. He had quite too of a charming smile to be a mean security guard.

"Yup, I'm sure of it. I know how he moves, I know how hard headed he can be, too. I've dealt with people like him before, even worse than him, actually." He informed her, which calmed Milani's nerves down the slightest. It was huge occupation for somebody to handle, the pressure was on. Milani wanted them to feel that too, if anything were to happen with family, let alone her man, she'd flip the world over.

Tonight, Quik and the rest of the DeathRow camp decided to hit the El Rey Theatre on the other side of Los Angeles. Milani was very on edge about him being in attendance, knowing how wild DeathRow parties could turn to, but she also knew he was going whether she liked it or not. Which led them to an agreement that he'd hire a personal security guard for himself.

"Isn't this what you wanted? If I trust anybody with my life, it's this big nigga, Big Charlie." Quik cheesed, placing his hand over the man's broad shoulder. Milani nodded her head, "Yeah, I think he's quite capable of doing the job, in the correct way. Hi-C, AMG, 2nd II None, Nate and Snoop aren't enough for me. No offense, guys." She adverted her attention to the group of men, who waved her off. She was right in the end.

"Yo, Suge ready to bounce!" Snoop called out as he made his way into the house. "Oh, what's up, niecy?" He beamed, walking over to Milani's figure, tickling Malia. Milani smiled as she giggled, attempted to brush his hands off her small body. "Unc 'oopy, no!" She giggled before he stopped.

"Okay, okay. Uncle's done. Man, you've gotten big already. You almost sayin' my name and shi—stuff." He cleared his throat, attempted to hide back his laughs from the mean glare he was given from Milani. "I, one!" She held up one finger, cheesing brightly, showing off the couple teeth in her mouth.

"That you are, princess. Uncle gon' have to take you to the waterpark with your cousin someday." He told her, running his hand over her curly hair. Malia beamed of joy at the mention of the amusement park full of watery activities, it was her favorite place to be at the moment, even though it was still the winter — it was summer weather already in California in their opinion.