Understanding Willow

Boscha was magically changing her nails while Amity was reading.

Boscha starts out with tentacles, "Too wiggly." she changes to miniature flames, "Too obvious." she finally stops on talons, "Now we're talkin'! I think today is a talons day-rawr!"

"Hey, girls! Time to bug out at my birthday party!" Skara walks over to them, holding up an invite, which unrolls in the shape of a red butterfly, reading "SKARA'S 15th", "Invite only, but you witches are my VIPs!" she hands two to Boscha and Amity.

"Are these made of real insect wings?" Amity asks as her invite unrolls.

"My dad spared no expense! You only turn 15 once!"

"You only turn every age once, Skara." Boscha told her.

"Prepare thyself to do battle like a human!" Luz's voice rang out as she and Willow were engaged in a thumb war, the two having faces drawn on their thumbs, "Thumb war!"

Willow laughs, "It's fun because it's stupid!"

Cerise giggles in amusement as she was reading a book.

"It's so weird that a human goes here now and that Cerise Clawthorne is going here too. Too bad they've already burned their social lives at the stake. Any friend of Willow's is an automatic dork." Boscha comments as her invite starts molting, "Ugh! Skara! Why did you give me an invite that was molting? Gross! Give me another one." she throws the invite on the floor.

Cerise raises an eyebrow, "Why didn't she just keep it? A butterfly molts five times in its life. It could have been done at that point."  her eyes go back to her book, "Stupid witch."

Two younger kids see the invitation.

One gasps, "An invitation to Skara's party! I want it!"

"I want it!"

"It's mine!"

"No, it's mine!"

The two kids start fighting as some teachers spot this happening.

"Oh. Kid fight!"

"Kid fight?"

"Kid fight!"

...

Cerise, Luz, and Willow stand at their lockers, talking.

"Oh my gosh, guys, I'm so excited for photo class! I can't believe you can make pictures of your actual memories!" Luz tickles her locker to make hers open, "I'mma see me some baby Willow!"

"I bet you were cute." Cerise smiles.

"I'll admit, I was adorable." Willow adds with a smile.

Luz tries to take a book out of her locker, but it bites down on it, "Don't eat that!" she pulls at the book, falling, "Whoa!" her locker eats the book and hisses at her, "Hiss!" Luz hisses back as she stands up.

Cerise tickles her locker to make it open before taking a book out with no problems, "Thank you."

"Wha-How?! That's so not fair!" Luz complains.

"Positive reinforcement." Cerise explains before she heard a familiar laughter. She scoffs as she crosses her arms, "Look out. Brat alert."

"I can't believe they'd hang out with her! It's just embarrassing." Boscha uses her fingers and holds them up to her eyes to imitate glasses, "Oh, look at me! I'm going on a date with my ferns!"