The Intruder

Luz films a video of King, who was trying to tear a sock off of his nose, "And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world, the King of Demons. Facing his natural enemy, the ducky sock."

King tears the sock into pieces with his feet before using his hands to tear it from his face. He then stomps on and punches the pieces, "Where are you now, ducky sock?"

"So, why'd you call us here again?" Cerise asks as she was reading a book.

"Oh, yeah." King climbs up on a table, "Cece, Human Luz, you've been so obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind. Prepare yourselves for..." he rips off a curtain to reveal a corkboard of photos of various demons. He then puts on a hat and spins the cord on top of it, "Demons 101! Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight, creatures of sulfur and bone."

"And cute little paws!" Luz adds in as Cerise snickers to herself.

King sighs, "And cute little paws. True." he uses a jewel pen to gesture to the board, "We live only to create chaos and misery. Our only weaknesses are purified water and passive‐aggressive comments. Sometimes."

"Oh, you guys are sensitive." Luz awws.

"Even demons have inner demons." King tears off one of the pictures to reveal a snarling demon, "The most powerful demon of all is the Snaggleback. He is a‐"

"Bad boy!" Luz cuts him off as a colored filter appears on her screen with several stickers. She aims her phone down and taps on the screen.

Cerise sighs as she puts her book down, "Luz, put your phone down."

"Luz, pay attention. This information could save your life someday." King adds.

"No, no. I am so paying attention." Luz says.

"Uh huh. I am so convinced." Cerise rolls her eyes playfully.

"This is my paying attention face." Luz nods with a serious expression, "Mm‐hmm, mm‐hmm, mm‐hmm."

Suddenly, lightning crashes, followed by a thunder rumble straight after.

"Uh‐oh. Looks like it's gonna rain." King says.

Luz gasps excitedly, "I love the rain!" she stands up and starts heading to the door.

"Hey, wait!" King told her.

"Luz, don't go outside!" Cerise stands up, "The rain is-"

Luz cuts her off by opening the door and exhaling, "I always love feeling the first few drops in my hair." she kneels down to a flower, "I bet you do too, little buddy." a water drop lands on the flower, making it wither and die immediately as Luz got a frightened look on her face, "What?!"

Eda runs to the house, shouting, "Boiling rain! Everybody inside now!"

"Huh?" Luz asks before yelping as Eda grabs her arm and drags the both of them inside, objects crashing and clattering.

"Phew! That was close. But the important thing is you didn't get hurt." Eda told the others.

"I'm good, but I think Luz is a different story." Cerise gestures to Luz, who was in a painful position.