The Blood Moon Ball

A partial red moon could be seen in the sky as a black and red carriage pulled by a skeleton horse pulls up to Hexside. The carriage door opens as a teen witch boy wearing a Oracle uniform steps out, walking towards the school. He walks through the hallway, igniting small flames with his shoes as several witch students stare at him.

Skara gasps, whispering, "Who's that?"

Amelia whispers as well, "Look it."

Boscha gasps and whispers, "He's hot...literally."

Edric and Emira pass by, looking mesmerized by him.

The boy enters a classroom, stopping in front of Luz, Willow, and Gus.

"Can we help-"

The trio are cut off when the teen levitates their desk, floating over on flames to hover over to Cerise and Zoraida.

"Uh oh." Zoraida comments.

The boy removes his sunglasses, smirking at Cerise, "Hey, Cerise. I'm here to take you..." he creates a spell circle to summon a flaming crescent moon in his hand, "...to the Blood Moon Ball."

...

Cerise dragged Corbin by the hand back to his carriage, "Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope. You need to leave right now. Take your carriage and fire and dead horse, and go back home."

Corbin simply stared at her with a loving look.

"Wait. I'm dead?" the skeleton horse asks, making Corbin shrug.

Cerise walks away, groaning.

"Oh, come on, mon cherry!" Corbin sweeps her off her feet with flames and levitates her into his arms, "It's the Blood Moon Ball! It only happens once every 15 years." he dips her in the air, but she flips backward out of his arms.

"We broke up, Corbin." Cerise told him, "We're done."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Cerise, hang on." Corbin gets her attention, "I'm a changed man, okay? I've got a life coach, my bro Merlin."

"Hey." Merlin greets, passing a fox palisman to him.

"He's awesome. A fox palisman. And, and I have been anger-free for 53 days." Corbin points to a button on his shirt that read, "53 Days Anger Free".

"53?" Cerise blinks.

"Don't you want to pet Scout?" Corbin asks as the fox palisman winked at Periwinkle, who stuck her beak into the air.

"Well, he is adorable."

"Hiii-yah!" Luz leaps in and gets in between them.

"Back off of Professor Cerise!" Gus shields the scarlet brunette from the left while Willow shielded her from the right.

"If you want to get to her, you'll have to go through us."

Amity stands next to Luz, "The Cerise Clawthorne Protection Squad."

Corbin glares at them with glowing red eyes, growling.

"Oh, no. Your ex is having a freakout again." Zoraida comments, whispering to her best friend, "We should probably run."

"Oh! No-no-no-no." Corbin laughs as his eyes stop glowing, "No, no." he sighs, "That's why I got my support system. I'm good. Got the angries out!" he holds Scout, "Everything is...Whew! Under control."