For the Future

"We gotta stick together. We gotta stick together!" Luz told him.

King contemplates for awhile, "I'm sorry, not this time. But I can keep you safe."

"No!"

"Don't say that!"

"I'm so happy I had you two as big sisters." King inhales deeply and uses his sonic shout, losing his grip and causing the others to get knocked into the portal and Human Realm altogether. The portal door closes and explodes into pieces, "Goodbye." he yells out in fright as he is suddenly pulled upwards.

The Collector does a backflip while he is surrounded by stones and colourful ribbon like light trails, "I'M FREE!!! I'm free! Oh this is the goodest I've felt in forever and ever, it's like the whole world is singing!" as he speaks, meteors appear behind him and drop to the ground. He then grabs King and spins around, then waves his hand, producing multiple stars.

King looks down as people were running around and screaming in terror, "Yeah, I wouldn't call that singing…"

"So, tell me about your game "The Owl House". You promised you'll teach me if I stopped the Draining Spell!"

"Well, it's uh...like playing pretend. We get roles and go on adventures. But this is too crazy!" King gestures down below, "We can't play if you're freaking everyone out!"

"King!"

The Collector and King turn to see Lilith coming up with Hooty acting as a Hootycopter as the two land somewhere below, meteors landing all around them.

"What are you doing up there?" Lilith asks.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Hooty shouts.

"I don't know what you are, but STAY AWAY FROM MY NEPHEW!" Lilith flies upwards with Hooty.

"That's my best friend you're talking to. Hands OFF!" The Collector takes out a crescent moon from his sleeve and flings it towards Lilith, who gasps.

"LULU!!!" Hooty immediately stops spinning and wraps around Lilith to protect her, so the crescent moon hits him instead. Consequently, Hooty gets turned into a Jack-in-the-box like puppet.

Lilith sees this and gasps, "Hootsifer!" she starts falling, but another crescent moon hits her in the forehead, turning her into a puppet.

The Collector then lifts up their hand, and both puppet Hooty and Lilith disappear in a puff of smoke.

"You can't hurt people either!" King told him angrily.

"But they're not hurt! They are safe and sound in our new house." The Collector points upward towards a U-shaped castle building floating above, which is surrounded by rocks and ribbon-like light trails. King looks up at the building with a worried look on his face, "Now, what part do I get to play?" they wrap their arms around King and pulls him closer, grinning.

Eda wraps her arm around Raine, whose head rests on her knees. Osran, Eberwolf, and Adrian can be seen lying nearby, still unconscious. The meteor lands in front of Eda, producing a large puff of smoke, stars, and sparkles. Soon, Raine wakes up, and both Eda and Raine stare at each other lovingly. They notice Eda's missing right arm and becomes sad, reaching out their hand to touch it. Both of them then turn their heads and look up, noticing The Collector grabbing onto King's arm as he does a backflip happily, producing more light trails and stars as he does so. Eda and Raine then look at each other, Raine giving her an approving nod.

Immediately, Eda activates her harpy mode and turns into harpy Eda in front of Raine, causing them to stare in admiration. Eda then takes off, leaving Raine behind.