Escaping Expulsion

Various hooded figures enter a building called Blight Industries, Edric and Emira at the door as the former puts a paper that says "HEX ME" on one of the hooded figure's backs making the twins giggle.

Inside the factory, the hooded figures gather in front of a stage that two hooded figures are standing on as a light shines on them.

A woman grins, "Welcome, valued investors, to our annual..." she takes off her hood, "Blight Industries private sale!"

The man takes off his hood as well, but trips while doing so.

"If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help." the woman looks smug, "And, if you've got an enemy or two...Well, who are we to judge?"

The investors laugh at this.

The woman gestures to her husband, "This is my husband, Alador Blight, the greatest abomination creator of the era. My name is Odalia, and as an oracle, I predict you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight. We are proud to present...the first glimpse of our crowning achievement." Odalia and her husband step aside as Amity rises up with a dry expression her face, a strange abomination-like creature in armor standing next to her, "The Abomaton Soldier!"

The investors clap as the Abomaton is shown pouring tea, doing Amity's hair, and standing ready for a fight against her.

"It will pour your tea! Help you keep up with the latest trends! And best of all, it will defend you against any unwanted visitors!" Odalia touches her necklace, the jewel glowing as a similar jewel around Amity's neck glows as well, speaking telepathically, "Mama to Mittens, remember our deal: Make this look good, and we'll forgive your recent lackluster performance in school."

Amity sighs, "Yes, Mom."

The Abomaton tries to crush her, but misses.

Amity speaks in a monotonic tone as she dodges, "Wow, it's so fast and strong. Order now."

The investors clap and cheer as Alador yawns, the Abomaton grabbing Amity.

"Oh no, it's undefeatable. How will I ever escape?" Amity looks down as her Grom Night picture falls from her sleeve, "Huh?" she gasps before casting spell circles to defeat the Abomaton, the crowd gasping and murmuring.

"That's awful." the crowd turns and starts leaving as Amity picks up her picture and looks at it.

"Oh, of course, w-well that was b-but a beta test. We can't wait to see you all next week when we reveal the uh...the finished product in all its glory!" Odalia turns towards her daughter with an angry look, "Amity! You just lost us a lot of money! What's with you lately?!"

Amity doesn't answer as she stares longingly at the picture.

"I see. Looks like our precious mittens has been getting...distracted."

...

Hooty smashes his face into a steel bucket three times.

Luz activates glyphs as Cerise uses spell circles to cast light, ice, and plant magic.

"Light in the darkness, a glittering bridge of ice, the mightiest tree in the forest! You can make all these, and more, with glyph magic! Welcome to day three of Luz and Cece's magic boot camp!" Luz exclaims as fire glyphs ignite on the ground.