:: 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡 𝟮𝟮

𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝟐𝟐 — 2018
"Girlfriend duties, Jaehyun-ah."

CW // suggestive, mentions of sex

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CW // suggestive, mentions of sex

"It's kind of weird to celebrate birthdays a day after," Eunwoo spoke. Mingyu snorted, "Yah, my parents even celebrate my dinner weeks after my birthday.". "Poor you, Mingyu-ya," Taera patted her friend's head.

Mingyu held a smile while patting back her head, "That's why you're here, Taera. You're a day late."

"I'm sorry, I'm late," Eunha walked to the room. Followed by Jungkook, Yugyeom, and Jaehyun. "Yuju isn't feeling well lately. So she stayed at home," Eunha told them.

Taera stood and was embraced by her brothers. "Okay, it's kind of weird seeing your friends hugging each other for minutes," Bambam came in, "Especially when they're siblings. I had no idea they're even twins!"

"They shared similar family names," Jungkook protested. "So does, Chaeyeon and Eunha. Speaking of her, where's Chaeyeon?" Bambam asked. "Probably on her way. Jihyo went to her birthday ads. So she came late," Mingyu said, "Dokyeom was with his family and Hao went shopping with Jun Hyung."

"Why did you come early?" Eunha asked. "We watched ISAC," Mingyu said, "Well, Dongmin is and Taera didn't give a fuck to ISAC. She was busy texting her boyfriend. I mean, he was on an airplane. Why does she keep messaging him?"

"Of course she is. She wasn't playing at ISAC. And we have internet too on an airplane you, stupid," Yugyeom chuckled.

Taera has many friends. She was friends with everyone, that's what they said. But only a few people she trusted. The ones who were her. Her only friends.

Jihyo opened the door with her huge smile, Chaeyeon following behind with Yulhee. They wished her a birthday wishes. Not long after that, Song Yeseul walked in with Taehyung behind her.

"Yah! Close the door," Yeseul told him when he struggling with his gifts. Taehyung groaned, "Look at my hand! Or you could give a little help for closing the door."

"That's why I told you to send the gifts to her apartment. It's not like she could bring them tonight," Yeseul replied, "Why did you buy this big? Did you put someone here???"

"Stop it, Hyung," Jungkook shouted when Taehyung was about to throw another madness at Yeseul. Born in the same year, Taera thought they would be friends when she introduced them to each other. But what they did is bicker every time they met.

"The only person she would like to hear is her boyfriend," Chaeyeon said. "You're right," Taera agreed dramatically, "I miss him."

"It's not like every year Taera held her party a day later," Bambam teased, "We know what she expecting.". "Birthday Sex," Eunha pushed Bambam shoulder as the others chuckled.

"Yah! I don't want to know my sister's sex life, can we stop it here?" Jaehyun held his hands high so their friends could stop.

"What? I can't deny that's one of the things I expected for my birthday," Taera smirked at her twin. "JEONG TAERA, YOU CRAZY BITCH," Yeseul laughed when seeing Jaehyun's expression when he wants to be anywhere but here.

"A hot one," she mumbled. Jihyo quickly covered Taera's mouth, not wanting her to speak more about her desperate nights when Seungyoon was away for work.

"Jaehyun had scheduled yesterday night too. And only some of you had free time. So I reschedule it tonight," Taera said. "What nonsense of her. She is Taera. Her lifetime isn't 24 hours like ours. She's lived in 25 hours," Chaeyeon spoke.

"He's here," Taera looked at her phone. "Kang Seungyoon?" Yeseul asked. Taera hummed, then stood up, "Yeah. My boyfriend with his all-night service. For me, only," she pointed at herself and left the room.

"JAEHYUN-AH," Mingyu and Eunwoo shouted when Jaehyun was about to follow Taera with his red cheeks. He was about to throw his hands at Seungyoon.

"My sister!" he pointed at his twin sister who left the room. "Yah, Jaehyun-ah. It's not like every day you saw Taera being head over heels to him," Yeseul pulled Jaehyun's arms so he could seat.

"Oh, she is. You had no idea, Noona. Everyday. All she talks about is. My Oppa is this, my Oppa is that. I AM HER OPPA. Why is she calling him Oppa? She never calls me OPPA."

Eunha hid behind Bambam at Jaehyun's little protest. "He is so protective," she whispered. Bambam agreed, "He's jealous of his sister's boyfriend."

"Jaehyun, why are you so mad?" Taehyung was confused, "Anyway, he calls me Oppa too."

"This is what I mean, Noona. She calls everyone Oppa, besides me. I'm her Oppa. Her real Oppa. She even calls our tutor during our school days Oppa. When I'm right there and I'm older than her."

"Twelve minutes," Mingyu coughed.

"Yes, twelve minutes. Thank you, Mingyu for informing me. And you should tell her to call me Oppa. Maybe she would listen to you," Jaehyun turned to Mingyu.

Yugyeom held his laugh, "She loves him, Jaehyun. Someday there would be a day when she married someone else. Until then, she's all yours. Your family."

"Yeah," Eunwoo agreed. "I mean, it's not like every day. Her head was over his heels. Head over heels. He was on tour, they're on rest at the moment," Jihyo said, "Did you hear her backs weren't sore anymore," she pointed at the door, "Girlfriend duties, Jaehyun-ah."

"Jihyo," Chaeyeon and Yulhee cracked up. Yeseul shook her head at Jihyo's words, "I don't think Jaehyun's face was redder than now."

Yugyeom and Jungkook quickly held his hands when Seungyoon opened the door, with his wide smiles. "What?" he looked at Jaehyun trying to get out from Yugyeom and Jungkook.

"Where are you been?" Yeseul asked, "The basement wasn't that low. You walk too slow."

Taera's head peaked from Seungyoon's back, and her arms engulfed his torso, "Quick business." and Jaehyun was freed.

"HYUNG, YOU NEED TO RUN. NOW!" Eunwoo pointed at the door. Seungyoon was never been this confused before. Noticing Jaehyun's pacing toward them, Taera quickly pushed Seungyoon away.

"Oppa ran for your life. I will try my best here. Good luck to you. Let's meet on the other side," Taera nodded dramatically to him. What Seungyoon did was run, like his girlfriend told him to.

Run away from Jaehyun, "Oppa? Stop calling him Oppa.". Taera stretched her hands so Jaehyun couldn't chase him.

"KANG SEUNGYOON, GET YOUR ASS HERE. YOU MIGHT BE OLDER AND MORE SENIOR THAN ME. BUT SHE'S MY LITTLE SISTER!"

---

---

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.