:: 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗧

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐓 — 2016
"No, don't. Just stay."

Taera drank the juice she took from the fridge

Taera drank the juice she took from the fridge. She brought her laptop to the dining room and did her schoolwork. Being in the first year of the university made Taera still adapt to uni life. She needs to manage her time as a singer as well.

Today she just finished recording a demo track for her upcoming comeback. Now she went home as Jeong Taera. A business student who needs to do her assignment and check emails at a late hour.

Her house felt so empty ever since Jaehyun moved to his dorm and her parents were busy with their work. Taera is Taera. She was used to loneliness.

Taera sent replied email to her professor. She stretched after three hours sitting in the same position with her eyes stuck on the screen. She was about to turn off her laptop when she got a new email.

To: TyraJeongKR
Fr: KSY1994YOON

Hello, Taera-ssi. This is Winner's Kang Seungyoon. I'm sorry for emailing you at this hour. However, I want to thank you for your advice on our comeback tracks. I'm deeply sorry to tell you the news that the come back will postpone until the next scheduled time.

I'm so sorry that I burdened you with the song, and it will not be released anytime soon.

To: KSY1994YOON
Fr: TyraJeongKR

Hello, Sunbaenim. I'm perfectly fine with it. It's not like I did a great help to the song. However, I heard what happened. I hope you're in good condition now, Sunbaenim. I'm sorry if I went over, but I hope you and your team will promote it for a long long time. Fighting, Sunbaenim ^^

A few months ago, Seungyoon contacted her through Lee Jungoo and Kang Ukjin. He needs more opinions about their comeback. Taera gladly helped her seniors.

But she heard what happened to Winner. Their youngest member went on hiatus. People were talking about their future. So Taera heard some news about Winner's condition.

———

Taera left her university and chose to take public transportation to go home. Although Bang PD always warned her not to take any public transportation, Taera with her stubbornness still took it.

She has many reasons why she likes to take public transportation. As much as she loves driving, there would be a time when she was too tired to drive. She worried that anything worse would happen. Or when she wants to look through the streets like she did now.

Taera's supposed stops were three more. But she chose to get off now. She could walk to her apartment. Most importantly, she could stop at a park around here.

So Taera did, she bought some snacks at the nearest convenience store and then brought them to the park. Enjoying the sunset. She was just about to open the next carton of milk when she heard sniffles next to her.

Taera looked at the person. She was about to leave but put tissues next to him. The person looked at her with his puffed red eyes, "Taera-ssi?"

"Sunbaenim?" Taera asked, "I'm sorry if I disturb you. Excuse me," she stood up.

"No, don't. Just stay. But I'm sorry if my cries bother you," he said. So Taera did. She stayed. She didn't let out any words and was just starstruck at the view in front of her.

That day, Seungyoon opened up to her for the first time about his concerns as leader of his team. Little did they know, the two got along after the conversation.