:: 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗥

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑 — 2018
"You are the greatest thing that
ever happened to me."

"I think Taera might kill him if she knows that you came here as a single man on Christmas day," Heechul teased

"I think Taera might kill him if she knows that you came here as a single man on Christmas day," Heechul teased. "I haven't told her that I came to this show because she likes this show," Seungyoon said.

"She does?" Dongyeob asked. Seungyoon nodded, "She is. She likes everything that includes a drink in it. She wants to be part of this show as well.". Heechul pointed at their director, "PD-nim, Bring Taera here."

"Seungyoon, you're the only one who isn't single right now. So it might be different for the counseling," Heechul said. Seungyoon turned his blackboard, dating my job was written, earning groans from others, "Classic."

"This is my biggest concern," he truthfully said. "But you're dating her. Taera," Shin Dongyeob responded, "Is that okay if we talk about her?". Seungyoon nodded, "Of course. It's alright. Is that something wrong," he added, "Yes that's right. Still, dating my job is what I am concerned about in my relationship."

"Woah, you sound like you're very proud in the relationship," Hyejin said. Seungyoon agreed, "My relationship is something I am very proud of. Because getting her was the hardest thing I ever done."

"I'm quite curious how you both get together," Heechul said. "We know each other from an acquaintance. Actually, in this industry, it's not that easy to know each other, but it's not that hard too," Seungyoon said.

"Is that G-Dragon?" Dongyeob asked. "No, he isn't. Many people thought it was him. If he knows that me and my girlfriend know each other, I think I'm still single right now. Jiyong Hyung won't let me date his best friend," Seungyoon said.

"How long have you been together? How was your reaction when hearing the news on media?" Heechul asked. "We were younger when we met each other, but it has been over a year we've been together," Kang Seungyoon paused, "Actually we were kind of surprised, because it was the time nearing her debut anniversary, and we couldn't give any reason to the public, since it was too clear that it was us, we weren't really careful."

"Can I explain, why this is my concern?" he asked, "I'm not saying that I keep this perfect idol image impression on me. I'm a workaholic for real. When I was in a relationship, my exes often got exhausted."

"Then there's Taera," the guests and MCs smiled when seeing Seungyoon's smiles getting wider when speaking her name.

"We shared a similar hobby, and our hobby is working. It was what we loved the most. We're so passionate in our job. Both are workaholics, we understand each other's job, which makes our relationship are so much easier," Seungyoon said, "She isn't the type of girlfriend who calling me all of the time. Heck, she never held her phone for more than an hour."

Hyejin asked, "If you don't communicate with your partner often, how do you maintain a steady relationship? Won't there be times when you miss each other?"

"We are not completely unreachable. We still call each other and go on dates, but when our comeback schedule is approaching, we get very busy."

"Have Taera told you anything like Oppa, don't you have any time for me?" Dongyeob asked. Seungyoon shook his head, "She never did that.". "It's him who said that. I've seen him almost get a cab to go to her apartment because she hadn't picked up her phone," Jinwoo told them.

"Seungyoon are the more clingy type then," Heechul spoke. "There was a time when I was so busy with comeback preparation. I also had filming and other stuff that I needed to do. But at that time, she was having her days off. I hadn't contacted her for a week. I was anxious about how she felt and I called her," Seungyoon told them.

"What did you say?" they were curious about what happened then. "I told her that I'm sorry I was too busy with my schedule and hadn't talked with her for a week. I miss you. Where are you now? Should we go on a date?" He paused, making hosts more curious about his girlfriend's answer, "So what did she respond?" Heechul asked impatiently.

"Oh. I know. But Oppa, can you call me later? I'm in the fish market now. I don't think, I could talk with you because I'm picking the best agujjim right now," Seungyoon imitated Taera's voice, "Then I asked. Agujjim? Which market are you in? Should I join you? Then she said, Busan. Oh, no need. I'm not going to share my food with you if that why the reason you call me."

"She hangs the call. That girl drove from Seoul to Busan because she was bored and she didn't care whether I was busy or not."

"Yah, Taera is fed up seeing your face every time," Jinwoo chimed in. "Hyung," the leader whined, "My member always teased me like she deserves someone better."

"She does," Jinwoo coughed. Hyejin laughed, "Why did you think so, Jinwoo?"

"I just don't understand. Instead of plenty of good-looking guys around here, she chose him," Jinwoo said. "Even her twin is SM's visual, Jaehyun," Heechul added.

"That's my plus, Hyung," Seungyoon shyly chimed in, followed by cursed words from Jinwoo.

The show continues, "Seungyoon, is there anything you want to say?" Shin Dongyeop. "To Our Inner Circle, Happy Christmas, thank you for the love this year. Thanks to you, we had a wonderful year. We'll greet you with a great project next year. Happy New Year."

"To your girlfriend who you lied to by being single on the Christmast," Heechul teased him. Seungyoon chuckled, "People might get things wrong."

"Taera, thank you for sticking with me for a long time. Thank you for understanding me, loving me, walked me with. I hope we'll walk together for a long long time. You're the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I love you."