:: 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 : 𝗝𝗝 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀!

𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 : 𝐉𝐉 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬! — 2022
"Yah, pretended like we're a long lost best friend."

"Hello, good afternoon, I guess," she put on the camera on the dashboard, "This is an impromptu vlog

"Hello, good afternoon, I guess," she put on the camera on the dashboard, "This is an impromptu vlog. I even record it with my phone. So I'm sorry if it turns bad."

"Today I have a guest. But the guest asked me to do the vlog. He wants to be famous on this channel too, he said," Taera teased him.

Jungkook who was driving laughed, "I never said that!" he denied. Taera rolled her eyes, "You said that a few minutes ago!"

"Please introduce yourself," Taera said. They were in the traffic light, "Hello I'm Jungkook. I'm Taera's best friend. I'm part of BTS," he said.

"Of course you are. Everyone knows Bangtan, duh," she said., "I'm Taera and I'm Jungkook's best friend."

Jungkook laughed, "This is your channel. Taera Records.". "Oh, I thought this camera from Jungkook.97's Instagram lives!" she pretended to make him chuckle.

Jungkook focuses on the street, "Do you want to make Instagram?" he asked. "I don't know," she replied, "I'm very fine on Twitter and Weverse. And I don't understand how Instagram works."

"I'll teach you if you want," Jungkook said, "But you need to follow me.". She laughed, "Nope, I'll make my following 0 like Jaehyun."

"I don't understand you and Jaehyun. You both shared the same brain cells," Jungkook said. "We even shared the same parents, Kook-ah," Taera replied. Jungkook snorted, "If you aren't, you two won't be twins."

"Mr. Jeon, how long did you know Jeong Taera?" she pretended as an interviewer. "It's our 11 years of being friends," he replied. "How do you think about Jeong Taera-nim? Why did you be friends with her?"

"Oh, because she's the only person left," he joked. "Yah!" Taera shouted. "I'm sorry. We were born in the same year. I think that the easiest way is to be friends. The rest is history. I just felt comfortable around her. So that's it," he replied.

"Jungkook, we missed one turn," Taera looked at the road. "Why are you not telling me?" he said. "Why are you not letting me drive? I know the place better," she replied.

"Which way I should take?" he asked. "You turn right, then follow the main road. We need to take the turn near the shoe store," Taera said. Jungkook nodded.

"Why are you not letting me drive anyway???"

"Namjoon Hyung told me so. I was in the dorm before I picked you up, he warned me not to let you drive," Jungkook said. Taera laughed, "Oh my God. That Oppa."

"Your fans should know that Namjoon Hyung never let you drive," Jungkook said, "Whenever we went by cars. He always made Taera sit in the backseat or he moved to another car aside from Taera drove."