:: 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗔

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐀 — 2019
"We aren't walking an easy path, Soobin."

It was 2018, when Taera was asked to train Bighit's new boy group

It was 2018, when Taera was asked to train Bighit's new boy group. Taera immediately declined the offer with her lack of skills she had. She was three years of debut when they asked for it.

But Taera accepts the offer after she knows the reason. Bighit trusted her, and Taera trusted the boys. She knew all of their trainees. They always had her heart as she used to watch them grow up. She saw them as her little brother.

And Yeonjun. He basically was raised by her. She has always been his older sister. The one who would take care of him in the company. She was there with Yeonjun when some of the trainees left the company.

Taera and Yeonjun used to see people come and go. And in the end, it was only them who were still in the same spot.

When Taera knows the debut lineup. The final members of the boy group. The concept of the group. She knows TXT would have its own color in music and performance. She believes in them.

"What are you doing here?" Taera thought she must be hallucinating when heard music coming from the practicing room. It was 2 in the morning. She usually was the last person in the company as they already left hours ago. If you're not counting the security outside.

Taera was about to check her floor if someone forgets to turn off the lamps or else. Before she saw the low music from the practicing room.

"Soobin-ah," she asked again, "I ask you, what are you doing here? You have recording in seven, and you still stay here."

"Noona."

Taera is always strict with time. That's why no trainees were late for her vocal class. She doesn't tolerate any excuse if it weren't that urgent.

"Is that a bad thing if I'm scared of what people think about our comebacks?"

Soobin's voice was followed by silence. Taera didn't answer right away, she chose to close the door and sat next to him. Staring at the mirror.

As a leader, Taera knows how hard it was on Soobin.

"You need to breathe, Soobin. That's the first thing you should do before you ask me," Taera told him, "Don't let your negative thought impact you. Don't you feel suffocated?"

"I do, Noona. Every day, their words kept filling my thought. I don't know how could they say such mean things."

"What's bothering you?"