:: 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄2014
"How can I leave my home, PD-nim?"

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 — 2014"How can I leave my home, PD-nim?"

Taera left the training room after finished her monthly evaluation. She tidied her things and talked with her fellow trainee, Yeonjun. "You did well, Yeonjun-ah," she patted the younger boy's back as his smile widened, "You too, Noona."

Ever since Yeonjun joined the company this year, he has been close with Taera the female trainee who guided him on his first day here.

"Taera, can I have a word?" Bang PD called her behind the desk where he sat for hours evaluating trainees under his company. "I'll wait for you, Noona," Yeonjun said. Taera shook her head, "No. Don't. You need to go home. Rest well," Taera said as Yeonjun left the room, leaving the girl with Bang Sihyuk PD.

"Taera, how long have you been here? Training in this company?" Bang PD asked. "About two years, PD-nim," She fidgeted her finger nervously. Her mind filled with many reasons why Bang PD called her.

Oh, this is it. About time Big Hit would probably kick her from their company. A few months ago they decided not to debut any girl group after a past scandal, which made all of her fellow female trainees leave this company.

"We have news. We'll give you two choices. Which one you would like to hear first?" He spoke. He saw how nerve-wracking state Taera is.

Bang Sihyuk remembers the day she auditioned. An ordinary girl who looked like she preferred anywhere else than here. But she remained calm, as a few girls before her, sang their pick songs.

The day Bang Sihyuk realized there was so much potential in this girl. Days become weeks, weeks become months. It's almost two years since Taera was under their roof.

He remembered how all of the female trainees left and was disappointed at his decision to not debut any girl group. A girl bursts into his office Lee Jungoo, who is in charge of the trainees sends apologetic looks as he can't stop this girl from storming to Bang Sihyuk's office.

"What do you want?" Bang Sihyuk already had enough on his plate. His girl group's members made a huge scandal, causing debts to their company. Bang Sihyuk only stood as he watched many trainees leave the company when he believed they would make a talented group.

"I'm sorry for coming without announcing, but please. Don't make me leave this company. This is my first company, and it's started to feel like home. I know you won't debut any girl groups in the future. But if you can give me a chance, I would finish my studies in high school, and get my job here as a producer," She stopped, "How can I leave my home, PD-nim?"

Bang Sihyuk knows she tried to hold her tears and not have a mental breakdown in front of him. He turned to look at Lee Jungoo who stood at the doorway, waiting for Bang Sihyuk's decision as well.

Lee Jungoo knows their trainee very well. He took care of them like his own ducklings, so when Bang Sihyuk saw pleading looks on Lee Jungoo, he nodded.

"Okay." A simple word from Bang Sihyuk changed Taera's life.

Back to the present day, Bang Sihyuk also saw how Taera fidgeted her fingers, waiting for him. "You'll transfer to Source Music and debut as a girl group next year," Taera's breath hitched, "Or you staying here?"

She frowned, "Stay in Big Hit, of course," the girl answered in less than five seconds.

Bang PD smiled, "Good. Because you'll debut as soloist next year," he said. She was stunned, "Wha-What, What did you say, PD-nim?" Her mouth opened widely.

"You'll debut, Taera. Next year," He said, "Only if you want to." The girl quickly nodded and jumped, "Yes. Of course. Thank you. I meant it, PD-nim. Thank you so much. Thank You," she kept murmuring the words to his boss.

"Bang PD, I know it's too much, but can I hug you?" she asked. He opened his arms, "Thank you PD-nim, for giving me chances," She said.

"No, Taera. Thank you for having faith in us, for staying here," Bang PD said to his only female trainee who debuts as a singer soon.

And the rest was history, how the ordinary student Jeong Taera, turned into the amazing soloist who has a heavenly voice, Taera.