:: 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗢𝗥

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐑 — 2018
"Your songs aren't depressing these days."

Taera entered her house's secure pin and quickly ran to her bedroom

Taera entered her house's secure pin and quickly ran to her bedroom. Jungoo followed her closely, "Clean yourself then get ready for the radio show."

Thanks to her dating news, she had three meetings today. Even after Bighit and YG confirmed their relationship, the media still looking for news about her and Seungyoon.

"Taera, your phone is ringing," Jungoo shouted from the kitchen when Taera put on her cardigan after taking a warm bath. When Taera left her room, she found Jungoo and Sooah talking about her tomorrow's schedule.

Her eyes went wide when seeing the caller. She coughed a bit before answering the call. "Good evening, Sunbaenim," she greeted respectfully.

She heard a chuckle from the other side. "This is how you greet me?" he asked. "Yes, Oppa," she quickly changed the nickname.

"How are you, Oppa?" she asked. "Well, I'm enlisting in ten days, if you had no idea," he said. "Of course, I know! The articles of THE G-DRAGON are everywhere," Taera followed Jungoo as they went to the basement.

"Oh! Then same here! I saw your article, about you dating someone. Someone who I'm close with, perhaps," Jiyong's sarcasm made Taera hold her smile.

"You're calling me because of the news, isn't it?" she guessed.

He hummed, "I knew that he was dating someone. But I never know it was you. You! Jeong Taera, you little," he tried to calm himself.

"Do we great at keeping our relationship?" she asked, "We tried to keep it lowkey. Unluckily, the media find out leftover crumbs."

"What leftover crumbs," Jiyong said, "You know, you could choose to not give any statement on your relationship."

"How can we? They shared pictures of us kissing in the basement. My agency paid two times before. But Today Seoul didn't even ask my agency. They just posted it. I was having the best night on my birthday. Then in the morning, I woke up with a hundred calls from staff, friends, and family."

"Anyway, happy birthday. I'm sorry, I had interviews on your birthday," Jiyong apologized. "It's okay, it's not like I get flowers from you," Taera mentioned the flower bouquets Jiyong sent a few days ago, "And Blackpink was in Singapore. So you can't meet her, anyway."

He sighed, "Does she know about you and Seungyoon?"

"Sooji Eonnie? Of course, she knew. She and Yeseul Eonnie are great with their skills in finding the perfect spots for celebrity couples. Seungyoon Oppa and I are in our second year, but they just know it recently."

"She probably dates someone," he sighed desperately, "If she's that great at finding places.". "Oppa, friendly reminder, you can't talk about her through me," Taera told him.