:: 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗘𝗦

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒 — 2014
"Great! Now the two prodigies have met each other. I can't wait for your collaboration."

Seungyoon was having dinner with Kang Uk-Jin, a producer from his company, who worked with his members for their debut album

Seungyoon was having dinner with Kang Uk-Jin, a producer from his company, who worked with his members for their debut album. The two were taking a break and decided to have a burger from the new restaurant that opened a few weeks ago near their company.

"Is that her?" Kang Uk-Jin's eyes darted to the high school students who queued. She looked busy with her eyes narrowing at the menu. "Who?" Seungyoon asked. He saw the student pick up her tray and look for tables.

She passed their table, but Uk-Jin called her, "Taera-ssi," he waved at the student, making her turn and smile as she saw a familiar face. "Hello. How are you?" she bowed to Uk-Jin and Seungyoon too.

"I'm good. Where are you going?" Uk-Jin asked. "I came from school and heading to the academy," she said. Seungyoon stood, "Please take a seat. Everyone came here because it went viral. I don't think there's any chair left," he offered, "If you don't mind, of course."

"Thank you," she thanked and joined their table. "How are you, Taera? Are you still a trainee at Big Hit?" Uk-Jin asked. She nodded in reply, "Everything is great. Yes, I'm still in Big Hit," she answered.

"Are you debuting soon?" the question made Seungyoon notice her smile drop for a second before she shook her head, "They haven't announced it," she said.

"Oh god, I forgot to introduce you. Seungyoon-ah, this is Jeong Taera. I worked with her last year on Jiyong's song. She's pretty famous among the producers. They can't wait to have her for their work," Uk-Jin told Seungyoon, "And this is you know, Kang Seungyoon."

"Ah yes. I know him. I listened to his version of Instinctively too. Congratulations on your team winning," she smiled at Seungyoon. Made him smile wider than before, "Thank you."

Uk-Jin clapped, "Great! Now the two prodigies have met each other. I can't wait for your collaboration."

"So, you're the mysterious girl everyone has been looking for? I love your voice in Without You. It's a really good song, by the way," Seungyoon said, "Thank you. But I think, you should said that to Kang Ukjin-nim and others who participated in that song as well," She laughed and made Uk-Jin scowl at Seungyoon, "Ya! You never said the song is good to me."

After they finished their meal, Seungyoon saw how Taera and Uk-Jin bid their goodbyes. Taera left the restaurant with her pink backpack and walked further from his eyesight.

"Hyung, how can a freshman student collaborate with Jiyong Hyung? And she's from another company," Seungyoon asked curiously. "You have no idea how Jiyong went under to asking permission for this song. He needed to sign papers to not let anyone know about her identity," Uk-Jin replied.

"Is she that great? How you said it made me wonder how beautiful her voice is. I mean I know how her part in Without You. It's indeed beautiful," Seungyoon blabbered.

"No one has the same voice as her, Yoon-ah. That's why Jiyong was tempting this collaboration must turn well. He chuckled when seeing Seungyoon unsure looked, "Here. I recorded this when we had a break during the recording," Uk-Jin opened his voice notes app, "She effortlessly reached this level."

Seungyoon saw the video Uk-Jin showed. Taera sat with an acoustic guitar and asked what songs Jiyong requested. His senior joked that if Taera could sing that song well, she would be another level of singer.

Seungyoon saw how stunned Jiyong's face was, the same as the looks he had right now, "Woah. She's a prodigy," Seungyoon whispered.

"I told ya. I'm sure that she would become a great singer one day," Uk-Jin said. Seungyoon nodded in agreement, "I'm in love with her voice."