"How did she threaten you?" Zane asked. "You see....she's not only a dragon...she's also this half human..." He finished.

We all stood there in shock. "And she threatened me with claws. Like her hands where claws. And she had a tail." He said.

"She threatened to cut me a million times then slice my neck open." He said. "And Kai didn't even try to stop her?" Cole asked. Jay shook his head.

I looked at Zane. He seemed to be calculating something. "You alright Zane?" I asked him. He rose his face and on it was fear.

"I think...I think Kai's dragon...is the killer."

Talon's POV

It took a while but finally we could see what the rocks where hiding.

It was a very large door. I pulled it open and we walked inside. "Wow!" I echoed.

In side was a large pool of water. The moon light was coming in through a small hole in the roof. It was reflecting off the pool and it lit up a room.

"Hey look!" Kai said for the second time. He ran up to a large statue in the centre back wall of the cavern.

It was of two people. One dragonborn and one from here. "That's the First Dragonborn." I said looking at the second shorter figure. I then followed the side wall she was on. On it was my history. How Dragonborn and how Riconic was created.

"This is the first spinjitzue master." Kai said. I walked over to the others wall to see his History.

It was like mine accepted with Ninjago. "But how did they know each other?" I wondered looking around.

I then turned to the door. I bumped Kai and he looked as well. His mouth went wide. "This...changes....everything."

Lloyds POV

"How is she the killer?" I asked frantically. "Well that's how the killer killed there victims. A million stabs then a slice to the neck." Zane explained.

"But that was done with a knife." Cole said. "A dull one." Zane clarified. "Like claws." I snapped my fingers.

"Exactly." Zane said. "But...that would mean Kai either knows..." Cole started. "Or he running around with the killer." I finished.

"His room may have something in it." Cole said running out of the room. We followed.

We went to the handle but it was locked. Cole used his strength and pushed the door open.

His room looked the same. "Start looking around." I said. Everyone nodded.

Talon's POV

In the back wall where the door was, was a whole other story. This one showed how they loved each other. Me and Kai started reading or looking at the pictures for the story.

They loved each other. But when they wanted to create a home for there children they couldn't. It was two hard for two species of human to live together as one would probably kill the other or at least treated inequality.

And with the first spinjitzue master hiding from the Oni it was hard for them to even stay together.

So they came up with the idea of a mirror realm. So the first Dragonborn could have her species live. And yet still be connected. But there was a problem.

She was pregnant with a child. Two. So when she created the realm she mirrored there lives. In her realm she lost them....but in this realm brothers where born.

We both seemed to stop reading at the same time and we looked at each other. "So....master Wu and garmadon...are part dragon born." Kai said.

"In our stories. The first dragon born mourned for days until she created the grate river. A river which split our species in half." I told him. "Something here claims she never wanted because it would end in war." "And it did." Kai finished.

"The two species where the ones who could turn into dragons and the ones the could not. When the ones the could not our the "pure" found out about us they tried to kill all of us." I explained.

"And that's why she disappeared after the war started. It makes sense." I finished.

"That...is some sad history." Kai said. I nodded.

"You think the world is ready to see that Ninjago is a mirror realm?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"This was sealed. My guess is the first spinjitzue master made it to remember her but sealed it of so his realm would not get scared." He explained.

I agreed with him. We started back to the door and as if the moon knew the moment we existed the moon pasted at the room darken without the reflection into the pool.

We put the rocks back into the place and started back to the hole.

"So the whole history we knew..." Kai started. "Was not fully the truth..." I finished.

He nodded and we started down the hole.

Lloyds POV

We searched Kai's room for a bit before Cole called me over.

"This was in his gell cabinet." He said handing me a small little note pad. I opened it and it took me a bit till I could see what I was looking at.

"It's-" My eyes went wide. Cole peered over my shoulder. "Jays thoughts on Kai being brainwashed is not far off." I said before showing the team.

In it was a drawing of a hospital. With "hit here" and numbers on it. "He's gunna kill people?" Jay asked frantically.

"We must stop him." Zane said before running out of the room. "Me And Zane will go see if he's at the hospital yet. Cole and Jay head a Library. See if you can find anything on brainwashing in dragon people." I told.

We nodded and left and went fast to our respected directions.

Talon's POV

We finally made it out of the tunnel. Kai had said nothing on the way down. We started out of the cave.

"So now where do you want to go?" I asked him. "My team most likely have found out where I am." He said. I cocked my head.

"I mean they probably think you kidnapped me or so something.." He said lowering his head.

I lowers mine to meet his. "We'll do our duties tomorrow...the sun will start to rise in the next two or so hours." I rose my head. "So we'll sleep the rest of the night out then figure out a plan tomorrow." I finished.

He nodded as we got to the cave entrance.

I picked a little bundle of grass and looked over the cliff edge. I spotted some trees and dove down to get them.

I grabbed a few branches and brought them up. I made a little fire and Kai lit it.

"At least we have a better place to stay." I smiled. He nodded but didn't smile. He didn't look angry I just think know that he knew his history he was still trying to take it all in.

He laid down and placed his head near the fire. I walked over to him and laid down next to him. Our backs touched.

"You think...my team will hate me?" He asked randomly. "I think at first they may...but over time they'll understand." I said.

"But what if they don't...all of them have something to there name you know....Lloyds an Oni dragon, Coles part Ghost, Zanes a Ninjrode, Jay...well Jay has a whole fan club after him, Nya sacrificed herself...and I would have a kill count to my name...." He said in a saddened voice.

"Truth is....I'm wanted for for being a dragon Dragonborn...and I want to make it up to my tribe by doing this." I said truthfully.

He rose his head and I followed. "At least you have your cool powers....to everyone...I'm just a hotheaded fireball." He said with a little laugh.

"I think your more then that." I said moving my head under his. "He nodded before placing his head back on the ground.

He closed his eyes and I also placed my head down to sleep.

Continuation. And yes next chapter will also be a jumping but after then it should be over.

(1966 Words)