//42//

The next day we got up early because we had to keep moving. We couldn't get caught, so it was a new city each day for us.

"Baby baby baby," Ashton poked my arm in the car excitedly and I turned to him giggling.

"What?" I laughed.

"I'm taking you on a coffee date this morning." Ashton grinned, "as soon as we get to the new town."

I smiled and grabbed his hand, leaning back in my seat and looking out of the window.

"You two are so cute it makes me sick." Karina chimed in, "and we all heard you two last night."

"I'm not even sorry." Ashton shrugged and I blushed, burying my head into Ashton's shoulder, "sweetheart go to sleep if you want, I'll wake you up in time for our little date." he mumbled, kissing my head and letting me cuddle up to him.

****

"Sweetheart wake up." Ashton mumbled, kissing my forehead.

"Mm-" I groaned, "I want coffee."

"Karina and Zack are going to buy some food so we're going on a coffee date, yeah?" Ashton grinned and I smiled back, nodding. I didn't even care that it was raining, because Ashton gripping my hand and kissing my cheek as we walked towards the coffee place.

"Love you," I mumbled as Ashton wrapped one arm round me and held me close.

"Love you too, what do you want babe?" Ashton asked and I told him my order, letting him buy it because we shared the little money we had, and we waited for the beverages.

"You look hot today," I giggled and Ashton blushed, kicking his foot at the ground before kissing me quickly with a smirk.

"You look pretty," Ashton whispered, pinching my waist and making me gasp. "As usual." he added with a smirk, his hands sliding to my waist so I was facing him and then he slid his hands further into the two back pockets of my jeans and pulled me closer so our hips met.

"A-Ash we're in public," I giggled with a blush and he shrugged, kissing my lips chastely.

"Here's your coffees-" the woman behind the counter coughed, making me jump away from Ashton and making my cheeks turn crimson again.

"Oh th-thank you," I stuttered, grabbing mine and Ashton's coffees and walking off to a table at the back, by a book shelf. Ashton sat opposite me and grabbed my hands across the table, playing with my fingers.

"I love you so much." Ashton smiled, "I can't wait to get married and have kids and-"

"You want to get married?"

"Well, maybe not now but... I don't know, in the future yeah..." Ashton shrugged, tracing my wedding ring finger with his.

"I can't wait either," I smiled, squeezing Ashton's hands. I then pulled away to take a sip of coffee, almost moaning at the taste of it- we didn't have the privilege of hot drinks in Havershem.

"Taste good?" Ashton giggled and I nodded, taking another gulp and letting the bitter sweet liquid almost burn my tongue because it was too hot although I didn't even care. Ashton sipped his drink too and his eyes fluttered shut as he drank it, smiling.

"I'm so fucking happy." I mumbled with a grin.

"Me too."

"Ashton if-"

"Wait-" he shushed me, his finger coming up to cover my lips as he looked at the TV screen on the wall beside us.

Three mug shots were flashing across the screen.

Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings and Karina Costanza.

--
a/n yes Karina is related to Chrissy Costanza and what deal with it
~Teddy