//41//

a/n shoutout to @irwinsarmour for always commenting and voting ilysm <3

--

"Wake up sleepyheads." Zack shouted and I woke up with a start. "you were all asleep for four hours Jesus Christ- we're at a hotel c'mon."

"Oh my god there's going to be actual beds," Ashton gasped in realisation and I sighed in happiness, my new found energy encouraging me to push Ashton out of the van. Zack carried the sleepy Karina out of the van, being extra careful not to hurt her leg.

"I love you." I whispered to Ashton as he grabbed my hand, excitedly pulling me into the lobby.

"Two rooms please- double beds." Ashton confirmed and the lady nodded.

"Number 22 and number 18, up the stairs and you'll see them." she handed us the keys before getting Zack's information (not ours just in case).

Ashton and I ran, literally ran, to our room, unlocking it with shaky hands.

Oh my god, there was a bed.

"Oh my god," Ashton's jaw dropped as he stared longingly at the bed, grabbing my hand and falling face down onto the mattress, sighing in content at the pure grateful feeling of a soft mattress.

"Oh my god we don't even need to fuck tonight I'm already satisfied," I breathed in the fresh smell of clean laundry, lifting my head to see Ashton staring at me with his mouth agape.

"We can fuck right now," Ashton said in a sexily low voice, "baby, I can make you scream and there will be no consequences. I can listen to each and every moan that leaves your pretty lips." he breathed, staring at me with lust filled eyes. I nodded, lost for words as he crawled over to me and kissed my neck, straddling me.

"Take your time," I rolled my eyes playfully at him as he slowly slipped my t shirt further up my stomach.

"Oh I'm sorry," Ashton chuckled sarcastically, kissing me, hard, pressing himself down on by body and making me moan as he palmed through my jeans.

"Jeans off," I breathed, unbuttoning his jeans as he returned the favour and did mine, both of us slipping them off so we were in our boxers as Ashton added his t shirt to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

"Babe we're going to do this properly now," Ashton panted, crawling off of me, the physical aching for him very obvious in my underwear. He slipped his boxers down and pulled on a condom, kissing me blindly as he pulled my boxers down and slipped his finger inside me, making me whimper, "already satisfied, my ass." Ashton mumbled, adding another finger and making me whine in pain, burying my head into the pillow.

"Ash," I whimpered and he slowly added a third finger, my eyes watering at the pain, "Ashy make it better." I begged and Ashton tilted my head up.

"You do it," Ashton said, biting his lip.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Like this baby," Ashton lifted me up and lowered me onto him, both of us moaning. I slowly rocked in and out at my own pace, moaning at the feeling as I went faster and deeper, "fuck." Ashton moaned, throwing his head back and hitting the head board. I slammed myself back down on him, throwing my head back and moaning. Ashton grabbed my hips and flipped us over, thrusting into me this time as he hit a spot inside me that made me want to scream in pleasure. The head board was hitting against the wall with each thrust, my hands gripping the sheets in ecstasy.

"Ashton harder," I demanded, tugging at his hair and making him groan in response. He wrapped one hand around me and hit a different angle, making my jaw drop as I moaned, head thrown back against the headboard.

"Scream my name baby."

"A-Ashton," I shouted, my voice cracking as I came over his stomach and he stilled inside me, screwing his face up as he came undone deep inside me.

"Oh fuck I love you." Ashton moaned, soon pulling out and lying down next to me as I straddled his hips and ran my finger up his chest, sucking on my finger and tasting myself before licking his toned stomach and hearing him whimper and moan breathily. "shower with me."

I smiled at that and he carried me to the shower, turning it on and letting the hot water pour over us.

"It's warm. It's actually warm. Let's stay in here forever." I sighed in content.

"I love you so, so much." Ashton kissed me with wet, hot, lips before kissing down my neck, sucking love bites there and making me whimper. "I'm going to mark you up so everyone knows you're mine." Ashton mumbled against my skin, hickeys appearing on my collar bone, my neck, my shoulders.

"I love you more." I giggled, pulling away and scanning my eyes down his body, "Ash the marks showed up on you as well..."

"Oh... I still find this weird," Ashton mumbled, shrugging and kissing me again. I turned us round and kissed down Ashton's stomach before dropping to my knees. "I love you princess."

"Love you daddy." I smirked, mumbling against him as I took him into my mouth.

"I love you so much." Ashton moaned.

It was a very fun first night of freedom.

--
a/n alliteration yay
~Teddy