Atlas didn't bother answering more, turning around and starting to walk away. They didnt get very far before Eraserhead had them in his capture weapon. He pulled the boy close, getting in his face and activating his quirk.

"I am NOT going to watch you walk into a suicide mission. You're staying with me and patrolling, or I'm taking you back to UA. Your choice."

The serious tone of his voice shook Atlas, having never heard the man speak like that. He could do nothing but nod as he was released from the mans grasp.

"Right. Yasu, you mentioned a bus?"

Ten minutes later, the four heroes were sat in awkward silence, being stared at from every direction. Hypnos groaned, muffling his face into Atlas's shoulder.

"I thought being an underground hero meant not having people see you."

"It does Tosh, but this is important, I guess. Don't see why we couldn't run."

"You might be some sort of stamina beast but I'm not, have some sympathy."

"Oh yeah, I know you're not."

"Wha- hey! What's that supposed to mean."

Before Atlas had chance to answer the train jolted, a nomu crashing in. Immediately, the three experienced heroes stood up, weapons prepared, Hypnos up a second later.

Yasu shouted over the noise.

"Eraserhead! You deal with this, I need to go find Stain. Hypnos, Atlas, you have full permission to use your quirks to defend yourselves and the citizens."

With that he jumped out of the train, travelling at speeds the students had never seen him move at. He was silent with his movements, though it didnt matter. Nobody would hear him above the sounds of screaming and fire and crying and-

"Hypnos now is not the time to spiral."

He looked to Atlas, nodding his head shakily. Eraserhead had dragged the Nomu out of the carriage, and was fighting on top of it.

"We need to evacuate everyone. Now."

The two worked in sync, though Hypnos slower than usual, to help the people in the carriage, carrying them down to the floor one by one where more heroes were waiting. Once everyone was out, Atlas took a moment to take out his phone.

UA Staff Chat

Mysterious: Hosu attcked, nomus here, hero killer somewhere too. @Evil Rat Satan send backup asap

Evil Rat Satan: Got it. You both have full permission to use any force mecessary for the safety of the people.

guys i totally forgot what the name for the other gc with actually only ua staff in was so please lmk if yk it so i can edit this 😭  i fr forgot most chat names too so im going to use hero names for convenience

(other gc)

Nezu: @everyone To Hosu. Now. Contact every hero you can and alert them of the situation.

Midnight: On it. Mt Lady is on the way with her team.

Present Mic: is Shouta in Hosu?

Nezu: Yes. He's currently with Hitoshi and Izuku. Yasu has left to help with evacuations and bringing down the Nomu.

Snipe: Already in Hosu. Approx 10 Nomu that I can see. Most top 10 present, some interns. Bakugou, Todorki and Yaoyorozu fighting Nomu. Gunhead and Uraraka. Izuku and Hitoshi, Eraserhead. Unable to see others.

Nezu: Thank you, Snipe.

Present Mic: @everyone Hosu. NOW. Wake the fuck up.

Eraserhead jumped down from the train, landing in a roll. He found Atlas and Hypnos helping injured civilians the best they could with Atlas's limited medical supplies.

"These Nomu seem weaker. Aim for the brains. I hate to do this, but I have to go help, and I'm not leaving you two. Keep up. Do not leave my side."

A feral grin grew on Atlas's face, hidden by his mask. He ripped it off, hiding it in his pocket and following Eraserhead at full speed. He knew it was just slightly inappropriate to be so excited about fighting bioengineered humans designed to kill All Might, but he missed this. It was his normal, and he was so prepared to settle straight back into it.

HELLO. Hi. dont mind me, updating for the first time since july. random motivation go woo. real life has been honestly kicking my ass, my mental health has been absolutely shit, buy we are BACK and better than ever. i am SO excited to be writing this again. some details from past chapters will be forgotten, such as chapter names and costume designs, and probably even their personalities. major plot holes will pop up, but oh well.

ALSO, we scrapping midoriyas DID. I, evidently, dont know enough about it to write a character with it.

we'll get onto that shit later, for now im just happy to be back.