Nejire, Mirio and Amajiki!

Third person POV
(Also I changed the last chapter just a tiny tiny bit at the end so this one can make sense. It was just getting rid of 4 sentences)

T/w: rape. Not described in extreme detail, but yeah be careful

"So you're telling me that All Twig over there has killed 127 villains in the past 1o years?"

If you looked closely, you could see steam coming out of Yamada's ears.

"Yet he is still the symbol of peace who is supposed to save everyone?"

You know in cartoons when the steam rises through the characters and their face goes beet red from the rage? Yeah, that's what's happening with a certain voice hero right now.

"I- I didn't mean to! They all just- just died!"

"Toshinori Yagi. You are a disgrace to the good name of UA. You didn't even try to save these humans. In this picture you're just holding peace signs up while a villain dies in the back- mic look at this."

Present Mic walked around the desk and behind Nezu, looking closely at the image on his screen.

"Yeah? What's so special?"

"Look closely in the background, behind the man with the briefcase"

He looked exactly where Nezu described and felt his eyes widen.

Behind the man was a kid with messy green hair, and emerald eyes.

"What information do we have on that villain?"

"Let me pull it up"

While the principal looked for the information, Mic glared at All Might across the room.

"The press is going to have a field day with this information."

"No.. no I'm the symbol of peace you can't do that!"

That earned him a cold, hard glare.

"Oh? OH?! This is funny! You know what else you can't do? Let 127 people die because you're a shit excuse for a human being. Get the fuck out of my sight before I destroy the other side of your stomach."

The twig hurried off, barrelling through the door and down the hall. Mic turned his attention back to Nezu.

"Quite the glare you got there"

"Yeah... know Shouta your whole life and you'll learn a few tricks"

Nezu chuckled lightly and pulled up the information of the villain.

Name: Akihiko Midoriya
Age: 17
Immediate Family: Mother (Inko Midoriya), Father (Hisashi Midoriya), Brother (Izuku Midoriya)
Crime: Vigilantism
Quirk: Analysis

"The listeners older brother?"

"Yes, it seems so. That would also explain why the child became a vigilante, and why he hates Yagi"

Across Town

Aizawa Shouta is not easily scared. He's seen so much shit, nothing can scare him anymore. Or so he thought. But that was before he saw a 15 year old letting out murderous intent while beating the shit out of a man three times his size.

The hero shuddered before slowly approaching, making his footsteps heavy so the kid would know of his presence.

As soon as he did Izuku's head snapped up, staring at him.

"Hey, kid... what are you doing there?"

"Oh, the usual. Literally beating the life out of a rapist and saving people while doing it"