Sero being Sero

"Next up we have the dark avian who powered his way through previous opponents, Tokoyami Fumikage!"

Cheers resounded around the stadium as Tokoyami walked out.

"Against him we have the boy who froze everyone in his way, Todoroki Shoto!"

Shoto walked out looking as monotone as ever and stared down Tokoyami, who was talking under his breath.

"Well isn't this going to be a mad banquet of darkness"

Shoto zoned out for a second. The loud noises of the crowd were getting to him. Yeah he was the number 1 heroes son, doesn't mean he likes people.

"Fight!"

He snapped out of it and shot a large glacier at Tokoyami, just as he had done the last round.

Tokoyami dodged around, running at Shoto aiming for his left side.

Shoto blocked, and they started fighting hand to hand.

"Todoroki, I noticed you have never made ice from your left"

"Me left side doesn't make ice."

"What a revelation. What does it make?"

He ignored the question and hooked his foot behind Tokoyami's leg, pushing him backwards.

Tokoyami fell. Right over the line.

"YEAHHHHH! Todoroki wins! what do you have to say about this, Eraser?"

Shoto suppressed a smile at Mic's obvious attempt to get Aizawa involved and helped Tokoyami up.

"Both of them fought well."

Some fumbling was heard over the speakers, then Mic spoke again.

"Shoutaaaaa! You're so boring! You could atleast try to be more exciting"

"Your microphone is still on."

Mic chuckled awkwardly and then turned his microphone off.

As soon as Shoto entered the waiting room, Izuku jumped at him. Shoto caught them of course, doesn't mean he didn't almost fall over.

"Shooooo! I was so worried when he dodged your ice but you were super awesome! Where did you learn to fight like that?"

"My dad taught me."

He put his partner on the ground and grabbed their hand instead, walking to where Hitoshi and Neito were sat texting someone.

"Hey guys."

"Oh, hey Shoto. Your dad is blowing up the groupchat."

Hitoshi handed Shoto his phone (he had kept it safe while Shoto was fighting).

UA Staff Chat

Better #1: SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOO

Better #1: BEAT HIS ASS

Better #1: OH MY GOD YOURE WINNING

Better #1: THATS MY FUCKING SON

Better #1: FUCK YEAH IM SO PROUD

Todoroki Natsuo: I'm watching on TV. That was really cool Shoto

System: Icythot is online

Icythot: dad- calm down. Thank you Nat