Relapse

T/W: sh. Also just don't read any further than this chapter if you get triggered by this, gore, or sexual jokes because I'm not going to put one everytime

There was a loud banging on the old door.

"CRUSTY BITCH I KNOW YOURE THERE OPEN UP"

The door swung open, revealing a very angry and tired Shigaraki.

"What the fuck could you possible want at six in the morning? Wait why is the npc with you?"

"Quit calling Sho-chan an npc or I'll pull an uno reverse and decay your ass."

Dabi came up behind Shigaraki and wrapped his arms around him, dropping his face into Shiggy's neck.

"Morning love."

"Crispy, the green bitch is here"

Dabi just groaned.

"Fuck off greenie it's too early for this"

Izuku turned to Shoto as an evil grin grew on his face. Shoto worried for Dabi's life.

"Hey why don't we all calm down?"

Shigaraki took a small step back and out of curiosity Dabi looked up. Izuku was towering over him with a menacing grin.

"So crispy. Did you talk to Hawks?"

"I-"

At that exact moment Hawks came limping into the bar in an shirt that was way too big on him.

"What's all the- Mystery?"

Izuku walked past Dabi and to Hawks, hugging him.

"Morning birdie!"

"what are you doing here?"

"Well, originally I came to ask for help on killing a bitch but then I realised I didn't beat Dabi's ass yet, so that's what I'm about to do!"

Dabi decided it was better for him if he ignored that. So he just walked up to Hawks and pressed a light kiss to his lips.

"How you feeling baby bird?"

Hawks smiled. A real, loving smile.

"I'm feeling great!"

Izuku just sighed and was about to drop the subject..

"Birdie what's that on your arm?"

Shoto walked over, now curious. Izuku looked to him.

"Sho-chan? Do you know what that is?"

Hawks looked at Dabi with panic in his eyes as he just let Izuku show Shoto his arm.

Dabi just laughed silently and mouthed 'not my problem'

"Is that a burn?"

"A burn? Sho, we're going to talk about how you know what they look like later. But right now, HAWKS WHO THE FUCK BURNED YOU?"

"I- I asked for it!"

Shoto walked up and looked Hawks straight in the eyes while putting a hands on his shoulder.

"No. This isn't your fault. Just tell us who did it"

Dabi couldn't hold back anymore and started laughing, along with Shigaraki who found the whole situation amusing. Hawks turned beet red.

"No- no I literally asked for it"

Kurogiri, who was stood silently behind the bar, dropped his glass. Before it could break, he caught it in a warp gate.