21

Alliah Collin's POV

*kennethdeguzman@gmail.com sent you a message*

Subject:
None

Hey, let's just talk after the pageant. I wish you the best, Aly! I know very well and I've seen first hand how you work double hard for the crown. Please enjoy the game, I'm still proud of you no matter what result we get. I know you'll do your best! I believe you one hundred one percent. Go get that universe crown, future Miss Universe!

Regards,
Kenneth

"The nerve of him to send me a message like this," I'm starting cry again, gosh! "Why is he so hard to love."

"Shh, ano ba! Tangina naman, Alliah!" Maui hurriedly ran towards my direction to hug me as soon as she saw me crying.

"Babe! Hoy, bakit ka umiiyak?" I also heard how worried Kazi's voice sounds like.

"I want Kenneth," I sobbed. "But I dumped him."

"Drink water." Adrian handed me a glass of water. "Stop crying because of that man." The galit is visible in his voice. I don't know if he's just pretending to be mad at him or he's mad talaga kasi he has no reason naman to get mad. Kenneth didn't do anything wrong. 

As much as I want to take it easily, my heart just can't. It hopes for a different result of our relationship. I want him to tell me he was wrong but that would be the lastest thing I should expect knowing Kenneth who's firm with every decisions he makes.

"He kept on saying pa na he'll watch, so stupid talaga niya." Crying so bad fucks me all the time.

"Aly, fit your gown." Rin showed me the gown Katari Davis designed for my final gown. 

Out of all of the bad things that's happening to me, his support always fills every piece of it.

"I'm bad at love but I've always been receiving good things in friendship." I cried so hard. I don't know anymore where my tears are coming of.

"Why are you crying?! Ano ba!" He laughs out loud hugging me. Kazi joined us naman kaya we looked at Magui to signal her to come but she just shook her head. She's such a cold person!

"Wala pa, Ally pero proud na ako sa 'yo." Kazi whispered through my ears.

"Break a leg! You look the best with the gown Katari and I designed." Rin shouted full spirit while laughing so hard that made me cry harder.

I cried even more. "Kasi Kenneth told me to break my leg before, and now, we're not talking anymore."

I remember every bit of conversation and things we once did. It was already carved inside my heart. I wonder if he remembers every single one of them too.

"I love you, mare! Fighting!"

Doing my best is something I can do now. How I wish he's really watching kasi I'll really get mad at him if he never watched me. He should at least keep his promise.

"I'm sorry," I whispered at Maui who I happen to saw backstage since she's the one assisted the directing on stage. "I love you, Maumau!" 

"Whatever you are trying to apologize for, I know you don't mean any of it." she even kissed my forehead. "I'm so proud of you, Aly. And I know, Kenneth is the proudest one alive."

"Next stop is Ms. Pampanga,"

Her gown was made by Katari Davis, inspired by the famous park of Clark Pampanga called "Salakot" it was said that it mainly protects people from getting wet like how her innocence protects her heart. Pampanga!