Disclaimer and Reminder

Hello Jades!

I have seven points for all of u.

1. Any similarities to real life people, places, death, events, and so on and forth are pure coincidental. This series is purely written by the author's imagination, and it is not related to any real-life events.

2. The author is not a full-time writer; she also has her life outside the world of imagination. If you come across this story while it is on-going, kindly give her some time to finish it. But, if the world is going as she pleased to be, she already created a timeline of it that will be posted monthly on her telegram channel.

3. Before reading this series, kindly make sure you are already done with whatever academic or works you are supposed to do. This is purely for resting period, and we don't tolerate procrastination here. Good luck!

4. As much as we don't tolerate procrastination, we also don't tolerate hate comments towards the readers, characters, other authors, and the author itself. We're so much better than we think we are, so let's not do something stupid.

5. The characters are always written with consideration, love, and connection from the author. They are their own character, with flaws, ups and down, bad side, and that's just purely it. Let's practice stopping identifying these characters as green, red, white, or any flag as possible. The only flag that the author accepts is the rainbow flag.

6. Get some rest if you can. Come on!

7. Seventh and definitely the last point, if you want to connect with the author, she has a telegram channel where she actively updates her readers about her writing, character, schedule, and so on and fort. If you want to join just key in, "Love, Magui!" there's also a connected telegram chat box with the same name where you can interact with the author anytime you want.

I'm wishing you a great day!

Love, Jaderubygem!