05

Alliah Collin's POV

"Where will you go?" I asked Maui. We're here at her condo kasi and she's wearing pang alis clothes so I conclude na she'll go out.

"I'll pick up Kenneth,... we'll have a meeting" she handed me two lipstick to let me pick one that suits her. "What's with the outfit?" She even scanned me from head to toe.

"Something's off,.." Sean picked up the nude one. "This one." He handed it to Maui.

"Oo nga, may mali sayo e." Kazi looks like she trying to figure out what's wrong.

"White shirt? Peach hair? Orange pladed jacket? Tucked in high waisted short? Are you really Alliah? Who you ka girl?" Vinzent infront of me even held my face.

"Ano ba guys! Stop staring na nga! I'm not comfortable with the outfit na nga e." I rolled my eyes.

"Bakit mo pa sinusuot?" Kazi asked.

"Of corse dUh! Kenneth likes girls who dress basic outfits."

"Ahh, hindi ka lang pala marupok,... tanga rin." Maui chuckled but she looks serious. I hate this look of her kasi she'll roast me nanaman. "If you don't like it then change,"

"Excuse me, I like this outfit rin naman... I'm not comfortable lang." I pouted.

"Bahala ka. Do you." I saw how she rolled her eyes. She's obviously annoyed. "You still look good even though you're not comfy." She said walking away.

"Badtrip lang 'yon pero hindi ka naman matiis." Kazi whispered at me.

As soon as I entered his office, I saw him talking with his employee, so I sat on the couch nalang waiting for him finish.

"What's wrong with you?" One of his eyebrows rosed up.

"Stop being epal nga," I rolled my eyes at him.

"What's with the attitude?" He looked surprise and just shooked his head. "Anyway, why are you always here?" He asked. "It's not like you have so much interest with books."

"I just went with Maui; she said you have a meeting together raw."

"Woman, this is a publishing house. Have you seen Magui write a book?" He asked sarcastically. "And for your information, she just went out and left you here." He also gave me his sarcastic smile.

"Gosh! Ang annoying talaga Maui." I whispered. She could have just told me so I can think beforehand what palusot I should say.

"Omg! My head is super ouchy. I feel like I need to rest." I acted like my head feels so hurt and sat on the side sofa, so he'll stop lecturing me.

"Annoying," he rolled his eyes at me.

"Sir Kenneth, nandiyan na po si Ms. Owchin." I heard May calling him. Even her voice sound so sweet.

"Stay there, I'll just finish this meeting then I'll take you home." He said in his cold tone.

Oh my gosh! That sound so boyfriend material. I feel super kilig.

"Owkieee," I gave him a wide smile.

After he went out, I looked around his office. It's such a big office and it has a really big bookshelf. I bet he never reads any of this. Well, knowing he might have been or maybe not?

"He already read all of that," I heard a voice behind me.

"For real? Reading makes me feel really bored." I pouted.

"Pageant makes me feel bored din," she fireback. It wasn't supposed to be something offensive or maybe I did offend her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean."