18

Alliah's POV

"Come on! Catch it!" Kenneth shouted making fun of me for not being physically fit to catch the ball. It's not that I'm not physically fit, I just feel super tamad. Gosh! 

"Ako pong bahala sainyo." The little guy suddenly showed up in front of me. "Po-protektahan ko po kayo." He even winked cutely. Omg! So cutie little mochi!

"You cheater! Don't hide!" Vinzent shouted.

"Throw the ball at that big man!" I tried to hide behind his back.

"Yung mas payat nalang po," kamot niya sa ulo while pointing at Vinzent. "Mukha pong malakas manakit 'yung malaking tao e." He said looking at Kenneth.

"Don't worry, I'm his boss." I giggled.

"Hina naman!" Pang asar ni Axel to the little child in front of me while Hannah is behind him. "Lakasan mo!"

The ball went to Kenneth who's looking at me like he's planning on shooting the ball on us. "You just snatched what's mine." He talked to this little man as he shoot the ball at him. God! Lucky for him that he was able to catch it.

"Ayon na 'yon? Mas mahina ka pala e!" Pang asar nito kay Kenneth causes us to laugh at him.

"Pinagbibigyan lang kita, baka umiyak ka." Kenneth firedback. "Kawawa naman 'yang nasa likod mo." He said pertraining to me.

"Baka ikaw umiyak kapag naging girlfriend ko 'to!" Wow! He's palaban ha. I like that!

"Crush ako niyan, that's mine." He chuckled looking at me.

"Okay guys! One hour nalang and we'll start the talk. Stop with the game na." Nicole said.

Kenneth walked in my direction but the little boy suddenly pushed him away.

"Girlfriend ko 'yan!" He shouted at him. "Maganda siya, akin na siya." He even added. Gosh! Kids nowadays talaga. Well, can't blame him naman 'coz I'm really maganda.

"Maraming iba diyan, ayon oh!" Kenneth pointed at Magui. "Mayaman 'yon! Doon ka nalang"

"Ayoko! Baka magalit 'yung lalaking cameraman." He pouted still pushing him away.

"Hello po!" A little morena girl greeted me. She's wearing a white dress with a red ribbon.

"Hello, little girl!" I kneeled down. Good thing I'm wearing pants so it's fine to get it dirty with the sand.

"Ikaw po 'yung model diba?" She asked.

"Yes, why? You want to become a model too?" I asked letting her seat on my knees.

Someone suddenly grabbed my arm and gently pushed me to a mini chair. "Puno ka na ng buhangin." He said trying to wipe the sand on my knees.

"Pwede po paturo mag lakad?" The little girl said.

"You want her to teach you how to walk? Magaling siya do'n. Gusto mo makakita ng proof?" Kenneth asked getting his phone as he showed something to the little girl.

"Wow! Ang galing niyo po! Turuan niyo po ako! Gusto ko rin po!" The little girl jumped in so much joy.

I remember the first time I saw someone walking in a long stage making me feel the same energy she felt. I even remember that model, it was Tita Kennedy. Kaya I'm so fond of Tita kasi she's one of the reason why I am pursuing modeling right now.

"Girlfriend ko 'yan!" The little man boasted.

"Aba? Nang agaw pa amp." Kenneth chuckled looking at me kaya we both laugh nalang.