07

Alliah Collin's POV

"Hey, Alliah. Wake up." I heard someone softly trying to wake me up.

"Hmm,... I don't feel good pa. Later nalang please." I mumbled. I feel super puyat and tired.

"Stop being such a baby and just wake up there," he even tapped my shoulder three times.

"What b—Omg!" I almost covered my whole soul just for him not to see me.

Gosh! It's super nakakahiya! I'm proud of my face but not my morning face.

"I've already seen that so wake your shit up." He looks annoyed.

Well, sino ba naman hindi maa-annoy e kanina niya pa ako pilit ginigising. Pero sana man lang he knocked nalang para hindi na niya na-sight 'yung morning face ko.

"Why are you here ba?" I'm still covering my face using my right hand.

"Lala called, she wants us to visit them." He replied so casual.

"My lala called you?!" I was shocked. They're close naman pero I didn't expect na Lala will call him.

"As in us? Like both of us? You and me?" I couldn't believe it but it makes me feel kilig kasi he used 'us'.

"She knows we live together, don't get your hopes up." Masungit niyang sagot.

"Whatever! You go na! I'll take a shower lang!" I pushed him away.

I can't let him see my morning face. I know maganda ako but not in the morning.

"Let's eat breakfast first," he said.

"Huh?"

"You said you'll gonna cook for me? Then start it today. I'm not in the mood to cook breakfast." He looks maldito parin.

"Fine but carry me!" I even widened my arms so he can freely carry me.

"You're taking advantage of the situation huh?" He looks annoyed.

"Well,.." I pouted thinking of some excuses I can make para lang he can carry me na.

"And it's working." He rolled his eyes before carrying me outisde of the room.

"You smell so good," I whispered at him while we're walking.

"You have a mole beside your left ear pala?" I saw two little moles on his side ears and they look like mini eyes. "Your lips din, ang ganda."

"Stop scanning me, Alliah!" He sounds a little annoyed.

"Sungit naman," I pouted.

He was about to walk away kaya I clinged on his arm. "Can you get me the salt?" I asked.

I cooked bacon, egg, spam, and fried rice for him while I made a bowl of cereal for myself.

"Here," he slide it beside me that made his hand touch mine. I suddenly felt this weird foreign feeling to the point that I couldn't almost breathe. God! What's wrong with me!

"What's wrong with you?" He raised one of his brows at me while his face is really close to mine.

"Don't come closer,... I might get tempted to kiss you." I said pushing him away.

I saw how he chuckled a little bit and just shookt his head.

"You're really unbelievable," he was even laughing at naglakad nalang papunta sa sala.

"Go get these," I pointed at the food I cook.

"Are you asking? Or,..." he looked at me with his chinito eyes as if he got offended.