15

Alliah's POV

Months passed and it wasn't looking great for both of us. After the kiss, I feel like our relationship fell apart. It was supposed to feel good but it felt scary like it wasn't a risk worth taking.

I like him. I want him. I just don't get why I feel this way. His walls are built so high that I don't think I could ever reach for them. It could hurt a lot to reach for something that looks impossible to achieve. That's my relationship with the crown of the universe and I don't want it to be the same with him.

"Tanga ka ba? Or ewan? I don't get you." Magui shooked her head pointing her hand at me holding a shot of glass. "You guys kissed, he said mine, so what's the problem?" She looks like she's now frustrated.

"I don't know!" I pouted. "It doesn't feel real kasi."

"We're talking about Kenneth, he's someone so hard to reach. How on earth will he fall for me? Or baka he did that lang to stop Rich." I started overthinking again.

I want a relationship with him but he also didn't make a move after the kiss. He didn't even ask me why I moved out of his house e. How on earth does that mean he likes me?

"Ewan ko sainyo! Ba't ba ako ang naii-stress sa relasyon niyo? Ako ba jowa niyo?" I feel like she's slowly getting drunk. Well... who wouldn't? She's the one who finished our drink since all I do is talk. Even Nicole wasn't able to keep so Sean had to pick her up last night.

Am I that frustrated?? Even Magui who has a high tolerance is slowly getting drunk right now.

"That's enough," I saw Adrian going to her to get the glass of black label she was holding. "You've reached your limits." He whispered at her.

"One more please!" She smiled pleasing him to give her more. God! When?!

"Magui, tama na ha. Hindi na ako natutuwa." He said in his calm voice but his tone sounds mad already. Typical him naman whenever he gets mad. "You too," he pointed at me.

"I'm not drunk," I defended.

"Alam ko, pero matulog ka na. You still have a flight to New York later. Hindi ba?" He's starting to sound like my dad. Gosh!

"Call me Magui again! Come on! Magui! Say Magui!" She stood up in the chair looking excited.

"Come on, let's go home." He held her hand. "Mahuhulog ka pa diyan e." He shooked his head as I heard a sigh from him.

"You'll catch me, so it's fine. I trust you." She stopped jumping and just stared at him. "I trust you, Adrian." She said smiling at her and encircling her hands on his back neck while her face is getting near Adrian's face. "I'm tired." She pouted resting her head on his shoulder.

"It's valid, so let's go home and rest." He caresses her hair slowly lifting Magui. "Uuwi na kami, matulog ka na. Don't worry about the mess, I'll come back and clean it later."

I wasn't used to quietness anymore, ever since I moved out Magui stayed here. Now that she's not by my side it feels lonely.

"You could have at least told me kasi na you like me before the kiss 'no!" I talked to his picture on my phone. "So I don't overthink anything here."

"How can a kiss would let me know that you like me huh! You're too great and big to like a girl like me? I know naman na I'm great din pero you're on another level. You're good at what you do, while me? I'm not. So I guess my overthinking moments are valid." I pouted still talking to him in the picture. "I've lost confidence tuloy." I rolled my eyes.