Chapter 15- Mistakes

Ah, Monday's..

The only day of the week I mainly hate. Why you say? Oh, maybe because it's the start of the week and far from Friday.

I walked into school with my hair curled, some jeans and a shirt and my Converse. Voices were bouncing off the white colored walls as teachers told students to get to class.

I saw Cole standing by my locker when I turned the corner. He had on some tan pants, a black long sleeve shirt the said #11 on it and black Vans. He smiled when he saw me. I gave him a small smile in return.

"Hey?" I say as I approached him and started putting in my locker combo.

"Hey, Bella, I haven't talked to you in a while, I was just wondering if you were ok." He said.

"I'm doing fine," I lied.

"Come on Bella i've known you well enough to know that somethings up. What's been bothering you?" He asked.

"Aiden is what's bothering me," I tell him slamming my locker shut as we continued to walk and talk to homeroom.

"Oh, yeah, he told me what happened," he started rubbing the back of his neck. "I think you guys should, you know, talk it out, you know,"

I scoffed

"Ha! Yea like thats going to happen." I laugh.

"But, whhhyyy?" He whined like a little five year old. "You guys were a cute couple and plus I want things to be like they use to be."

Honestly, I wanted things to be like they use to. Where we could actually talk to each other. I haven't talked to Elizabeth since last week and that's a record for us, we're usually talking everyday and when I say everyday I mean everyday. Now I think we've faded apart. She's been hanging out with the cheer squad lately, I think she joined the team or something.

"Yea that won't be happening anytime soon." I say as we walk into homeroom. I take a seat in my usual spot, but instead of sitting in front of Aiden I sit in front of Cole.

"Just talk to him or something, be friends, so it can be peaches and cream." He smiled.

"Peaches and cream?" I laugh.

He laughs with me.

"Just promise me you'll talk to him?" He asked holding out his pinky.

"Fine," I roll my eyes and wrap my pinky around his.

I turn around facing the front waiting for the teacher to walk in when I see Elizabeth walk in with the cheer squad laughing about something. I waited for her to take her seat next to me, but instead she takes a seat next to the cheerleaders instead. Weird.

"Hey, liz," I greet her as she sits a couple seats in front of me.

She turned around and gave me a small smile then turned back around. Okay now that's not the Liz I know. Was it me? I pretty sure I haven't done anything wrong to her.

I shrugged it off as the teacher walked in and started talking about how testing was going to go next week.

Before we left for the Bahamas we had to take a set of tests that teachers kept nagging about. Now, we have to go through the end of the year tests. That is too much testing!

I quickly gathered my stuff off of my desk when the bell rang and made my way towards 1st period. I stopped at my locker to grab some gum when I heard deep a deep voice from behind me.

"Can we talk at lunch?" I turned around to be greeted no other then Aiden Westerfield. He looked the same only he looked a little buffer.

I sighed and closed my locker.