Chapter 8- Explanations

AIDEN'S POV
****************
I didn't intend on hurting her. The girl was a little drunk and so was I. But Isabella was all over some guy just a second ago. We aren't even dating, but then again we are. We're friends with benefits, except without the sex part.

Isabella Ann. She is the most nicest girl you could ever meet. And if she ever asked me if I wanted to date her I'd say yes! I only mess around with other girls cause you know I'm a teenage boy who doesn't know what love is. She had the perfect blonde hair that was naturally curly. Her body has curves in all the right places. I love when she smiles at me with her pearl white teeth and flashes me with her light brown eyes. She was everything you could ask for.

I pushed the girl off of me once she got back up and walked through the crowd of people towards the door. Once I got outside I saw Isabella and Elizabeth pull of in a cab.

"Hey, bro, you alright?" Cole asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yea, soon this will all be over and we could go back to the way it was," I say walking over to the bench and sat down with my hands on the back of my hand.

"I don't know, bro you practically promised you wouldn't get into it with another girl to Isabella." Cole said taking a seat next to me. "But you clearly broke it. I can tell she really likes you,"

"Well I'm not saying sorry. She was all over that guy we saw at the beach the other day." I say looking ahead.

"Your saying that now, but then you'll realize what a total d*ck your being." Cole said taking out his phone to call a cab.

"Aw thanks councilor Westerfield," I laughed.

Cole just shook his head and dialed the number.

After he called the cab we sat in comfortable silence. The cab finally arrived. I was about to close the door when Gabe and Scarlet came rushing out trying to catch up with us. I let them in then took my spot by the window.

We arrived at the house about 30 minutes later due to late night traffic. I walked in, kicking my shoes off and grabbing an apple out the fridge then running upstairs to get ready for bed.

I hopped in the shower and quickly washed up. After I was finished I put my boxers on and walked back into the room only to find Cole and Elizabeth sleeping on his bed. I rolled my eyes and hopped into the bed letting the sleep take over.
******************************************
I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER. I WILL EITHER UPDATE TOMORROW OR SUNDAY(; PLEASE VOTE AND CoMMeNT THAT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME. THANKS(:
~VAUGHNS~