16.

Averys POV

"Walker. I--" I looked down to my hands, fiddling with my jewellery. Looking up at him I realised he'd been looking at me all along his eyes staring deep into mine. We stayed like that for a while. Staring at eachother. Neither of us bothered to say anything we realised no words we could say would ever amount to what we both knew we were feeling.

Without thinking, I ran up to him I placed both of my hands on the side of his face and I kissed him. I kissed him like it was the first time all over again. I wanted him to remember it. I wanted him to compare this kiss with all the other kisses he was going to have. It felt so right yet so wrong. I didn't want to pull away. But he did. "Woah." He said under his breath I dint think he meant for me to hear it but I did. I chuckled lightly.

"I forgive you, and I understand what you felt after that kiss we shared in my room. And I was so confused. I liked you that's why I tried talking to you because I wanted to know how you felt. But now..." I slightly rubbed my arm looking down towards the floor. I hear the floor creak underneath me and I look up to see Walker right infront of me. His blue eyes piercing me. He's trying to figure out what I'm thinking. I look up at him and smile. He looks directly at me and smiled back. The warmth of his hand reaches my neck slowly going up towards my cheek, lightly caressing me. "Is this okay?" He asked. I nod before blushing. He's so cute.

My thoughts are interrupted by the realisation that Walker is getting closer to me. I don't complain. I like him. I know I like him. I'm sure of it. I'm just not sure how Andrew is going to react to this. He's my friend but he's pretty overprotective of me ever since me and Walker first fell out. Yes his overprotective-ness has caused me to not be able to move on from Walker because no boys will go out with me. J learnt that this was because Andrew had went around school threatening anyone who asked me out. Don't get me wrong I love that he is protective of me but sometimes it gets too much for me.

Mine and walker's moment is interrupted by the door opening behind us. We quickly move away from eachother and avoid eye contact. I turned to find it was Zoe. She looked between Walker and I knowing she interrupted something but I could tell whatever she wanted to say it's important. "Sorry if I interrupted but your both needed at rehearsal." She said.

Walker looked at me and smiled before leaving my trailer. "Tell me everything." Zoe said entering my trailer.

"Later zoe we have rehearsal remember?" I say pushing my way past her knowing she will follow me.

"Oh yeah" I hear her mutter under her breath.

I don't know what I just experienced but I know one thing for sure. I loved it.