9.

A/N guys we are at 6K thank you!!

Avery's POV

A day had passed since Walker had been over and i hadn't heard from him since the kiss we had shared in my room. I tried talking to him in the hallways but it was no use he just walked away from me, or started talking to his friends eventhough they weren't talking to him in the first place. I decided that it was best to talk to him at our rehearsal, which was today!!!

Sitting in my mum car, my knee bouncing all I could think about was my rehearsal. I knew that I had already got the part, but that didn't mean that they couldn't take it away from me. The thought of having my role taking off me made me feel sick. I decided to distract myself from getting more worried about my rehearsal that I decided to read my book, I was currently reading 'Frankenstein by Mary Shelly' and her writing was enough to distract myself from everything happening around me. I was so distracted that I hadn't noticed we'd arrived at school until my mum took the book out of my hands.
"Sweetie, I've been talking to you for the past 5 minutes, if you don't hurry up and get out of this cad your going to slow the school traffic down." I acknowledged my mum and headed of the car taking in a deep breath in before heading for the school doors.

When I entered the doors I was greeted with the usual luud chatter of students, everyone seemed to have their own group and I was happy with just hanging out with either Andrew of Walker. Currently, I'm hanging out more with Andrew than Walker but that's jsut because Walker has been growing a bit distant since I introduced him to Andrww but he's been even more wierd towards me since the kiss. I had messaged him more askij gif he wanted to come over again and rehearse but he jsut kept me on read. It was like I didn't mean anything to him anymore. And it hurt to know that he probably doesn't feel the same about me as I do him despite having shared a secret kiss. The kiss! Maybe that's what he doesn't like about me! Wait what if I kissed him wrong? He was my first kiss after all so I can't can't sure if I done it exactly correct. I quickly wiped a tear from the corner of my eye thst was starting to form. I can't cry here. Not in school. Not over a boy who barely acknowledged my existence. I ran to th ebayhrooms and cleaned up my face hoping to wipe away my feelings for Walker. But I knew that would never happen.