Trip to Venice

ich poste sowas nicht oft und wahrscheinlich auch zum letzen mal weil das peinlich ist lol aber hier ist kinky smut nachdem ich monate keine os geschrieben habe 👍

Für die Wattpad Guidelines: die Charaktere sind über 18!!!

* * *

When Remus and Sirius entered their hotel room, they both shared a meaningful glance. The room was pretty big due to it being a five star hotel that the couple had saved up for for a long time, it had big windows with a view onto the city and with white long curtains that reached the floor and had beautiful patterns on the edges. There was a tv hung up on the wall next to the small beige couch with two white pillows and a flower bouquet on the table in front of it.

A door on their left was the bathroom, with a rain shower and sprayed full with perfume. But the most important and most impressive thing was the wall length mirror right in front of the bed.

"Damn", Sirius said. "Somebody likes watching themselves."

"You do, love", Remus smiled fondly and kissed Sirius on the forehead while he walked past him to put down their luggage. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked around. "Shall we stay here or go make the city unsafe?"

"Oh, definitely! Let's go on an adventure", Sirius said, grabbed Remus' hand and pulled him towards the door, then he abruptly stopped. "I brought like twenty outfits. I'll go change real quick."

"Yeah, twenty outfits for three days, reasonable."

"Oh, shush. Just because I don't wear the same shirt and shorts all summer doesn't mean I'm a diva."

"You so are, Pads."

One hour later they left the hotel to explore the city. Remus had given in and also changed into a new pair of brown shorts and a white t-shirt that was slightly flowing in the wind but Sirius, of course, had to look the best version of himself. He was wearing a tight black crop top, silver dangly earrings and a whole lot of rings with different coloured stones, short jeans and Remus couldn't stop staring at his boyfriend moving while they walked down the street.

As always people were shooting looks into their direction but after all those years Remus had learned to ignore people staring at his scars and about looking at Sirius... well, Remus wasn't any different so why would he judge others for admiring. While they were exploring shops and looking at buildings, Sirius took Remus' hand and they walked hand in hand through Venice on their well deserved holiday.

They went to a cafe for cooling drinks and later sat down in a restaurant for dinner where Sirius ordered a ton of expensive wine and cheese and made Remus try it all. It was a lovely though kind of chilly evening and the sun was slowly setting and the sky looked pretty over their heads. They walked back happy and content and even danced a bit to a street musician, Remus swaying Sirius under his hand and then walking off still laughing and smiling.

While Sirius was showering, Remus already looked up museums he wanted to visit and planned their next days. He was sitting on the bed in just his boxers and his hair was still damn from his shower just before Sirius had locked himself in the bathroom.

"Already looking up your next destination, nerd?", Sirius teased and walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his hips. He went to the wardrobe to put back his clothes, not noticing the looking Remus shot him from behind.

"Yeah...", Remus said but instead of the computer in his lap, he was watching Sirius intensely, the way his body moved when he walked and the towel dropped a bit to sit low on his hips, exposing his sharp hipbones. His hair was falling on his shoulders and Sirius played his fingers through it to get rid of knots.