Part 2 Emma's past

Emma's pov:

I got up in a State of panic I had another one of those really weird dreams.I got up to get a glass of water but my legs feel like jelly.I manage to walk down the stairs into the kitchen.all of our new furniture and cutlery and glasses had arrived and my mum and dad had been busy all day setting them up.I still had to get use to it all and it took me a little while to find the glass.I full the glass up with shaky hands,I go and sit down at the table quietly calm myself down.I head back upstairs but myself back to sleep(I fall asleep really fast).i wake up again to the sound of the my alarm scream down my ear .I roll over to turn it off but the end up knocking it off "ughhhhhh"I say to myself and get up to turn it off.

~time skip~

Emma's pov:
I am now walking down the road I walk up to Tory's house,I think to myself should I knock to see If Tory wants to walk with me. No no no no.I say to myself but it was to late you legs were already walking right up to the door I knock and wait. Someone opens the door.

Nicks pov:
Me and Charlie were laying in bed talking when we hear someone knock on the door."can you get it Nick?"charlie says in a sleepy voice "sure"I say wait I smile at him I jog down,who could be here so early in the morning.I swing the door there I a short girl standing there looking up at me."hi I am Tory's friend.sorry to annoy you but I just wanted to see if Tory wanted to walk with me?"she says in a small voice while looking down "ah ya sure I will go see if she is up"I say"ok thanks"she says I don't think she's from here doesn't have a British accent I don't know what her accent is tho.I jog back up the stairs.I knock on Tory's door come in she says in a Quiet voice she is siting on her bed on her phone."hi um there's someone here for you she was wondering if you wanted to walk with her to school?"i say "ah ya just tell her to wait a few minutes and let her inside"she says"ok will do but what's her name?"I say curious to know more about this mysterious girl"it's Emma "she says "ok" I say.I walk back downstairs.she's still waiting there she looks really nervous standing there flicking her hair band on her rest."ah hey Tory will be down in a few minutes but you can come inside for now"I say.she walks in.

Emma's pov:

I walk in Tory's house is nice almost normal.I sit down at there big dinner table.Nick heads back upstairs I wonder were he's going?I am left there alone I feel Awkward?so I pull out my phone to distract myself.but a few minutes later a boy walks down the stairs I don't look up.someone taps my shoulder"hi Emma " I turn around.Charlie spring."oh hi"I day awkwardly he sits down next to me.I don't really know what to say."so how's the new school for you"he says I put my phone down and look at him " uh ya it's way better then my last school I use to get bullied a lot last year"I say"same I still kinda do"he says."but that was because i am gay and you probably have a different rest haha"he say nervously.I look at him then back at my phone"well not really I got bullied for being a lesbian in a small all girls school"I say.he looks at me I look at him"oh that's kinda funny"he says I started to flick my hair band again I did that when I was nervous he notices"so is that you boyfriend brother or like"I say referring to Nick."uh ya boyfriend"he say Nervously."cool"I say.

Heartstopper one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara