𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21

"Ronan give it here," demanded Emma not prepared to take any of his rubbish.

"If you want it, come get it," he childishly, suggested waving it around in the air.

Kenzie groaned at his behavior. I want to leave this damn island, she thought.

"Ronan we all want to leave this island, so why not just suck it up and work with us," Kenzie declared getting more and more fed up with his immorality, by the second if that was possible.

"Never," he responded, snatching Edi's sword before he had time to realize. At that Hook swiftly glided his sword from the sheath.

"Give it back," he said pointing the blade out in front.

"Or what you gonna kill me?" Ronan snickered. "You know you can't kill me."

"I can try."

"Please," sneered Ronan. "I nearly killed you last time if it wasn't for Callie coming to your aid. What kind of pirate are you? I thought Pirates were supposed to be not weak and pathetic," he added.

Hook could feel his blood begin to boil from inside, and was about to charge towards him when his sword was swiped from his hands.

"I've had enough of you. Stop hurting the people I care about," at those words Kenzie did something she never expected she would. She swung the sword near his hand. The one that held onto Pan's enclosed shadow.

The menacing dark-haired man gasped, as he vanished, in his smoke magic. Can't even be bothered to stay and fight, she thought as she lowered the sword.

"Woah," Edi said, just as the thing they needed fell to the floor releasing Pan's shadow. It made its escape fleeing into the forest somewhere.

"Looks like you hit him," he added

"Good," she said.

"No not good," Emma said. "Pan shadow is gone. We are back to square one."

"If Ronan caught it, then I'm sure we can too."

"If it's already been caught it will be extra cautious," Emma responded.

"It's a shadow it can't be that smart right? Besides, we'll think of a plan to outsmart it," Kenzie stated.

"I hope so."

"I'm sure we will." Edi then looked down to the floor and back to Kenzie. "But what about my sword?" asked Edi his voice becoming lower.

"I can get you another one," replied Kenzie.

"How when you are leaving?" He questioned.

"Why can't you come with us?" Emma wondered.

" I can't..." He began but trailed off not knowing what to say and his voice became even softer and shaky.

"You're stuck here aren't you?" Kenzie asked.

"Aye," he answered nodding his head.

"Killian left to get a cure or something, " she stated.

"What do you mean a cure?" Emma asked.

"I was poisoned and the only reason I am alive right now is because of the water that's connected to the island's magic, " Edi said.

"I'll help Killian and we will find a way back to help you I promise," Kenzie said.

"Thanks," he replied, a small smile appearing on his face. "However it's been years."

"So that doesn't mean there isn't one. Don't give up hope," Emma told him.