𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

Hook and Edi glared at the boy with disgust. "Pan, what do you want? We're busy right now," Edi asked. His voice matched the same level of disdain on his face.

"Rude. Especially when I'm here to help," the boy stated, the smile dropping from his face.

"Help with what?" He asked him.

"Yeah, we have rescued Callie already," Hook pointed out.

"I'm not talking about her," Pan responded, his voice filled with irritation.

"Then what?" Questioned Edi.

"Whatever it is we aren't interested," Hook added.

"Shouldn't we at least hear him out?" Emma wondered.

"No," was all Killian responded with.

"Why not?" Kenzie asked confused by the two men's apparent hatred for him. Surely, he can't be that bad. Can he? She thought. It's not as if they were good guys themselves.

"Because he's Peter Pan. He likes to play games," he replied.

"I'm not here to play games I want to help," Peter said.

"If you're gonna tell us how to leave this island then we'll listen," Emma said turning her attention to him eager to know how to leave the island.

Kenzie too was interested in what he had to say even if the pirates didn't. If Pan was that bad she didn't care as long as she could get home.

"Well, I know of one way, but I'm not going to tell you just like that," Pan told her.

"Told you he likes to play games," Hook said.

"How?" She demanded the boy, ignoring Hook.

"Woah, calm down Saviour I'll tell you in exchange for a favour," he answered.

"And why should I?" She asked.

"I'm doing you a favour it's only right to give me a favour in return," he responded.

"Fine what's that?" She wondered.

"Take Ronan with you. I've got important plans for this island and they don't involve him," he requested.

"You must be joking," Kenzie blurted out. No way we're they taking him with them. It would be best if he was stuck here forever in Neverland, she thought.

"Does it look like I am joking, but if you don't want to take the offer then it's no deal," he said turning to look at Kenzie and then back at Emma?

"Fine, we'll take him," agreed Emma. "Now, tell us how to leave?"

Kenzie scowled at Emma shocked that she would agree after he had kidnapped her. She was stunned that she would do that to a friend but of course, she cared about her son who she wanted to get back to.

"Oh, you can't. You need Ronan for that," he said.

"I said that I'll take him off the island but nothing about working with him," Emma corrected him.

"Then it looks like you can't get off this island after all." He turned around to leave.

"Why do we need him anyway?" Emma asked.

"You'll see," he answered and started walking until he just vanished from the clearing in a flash of white light.

"No, no we are not working with Ronan. I'd rather be stuck here than ask him for help," Kenzie spoke out after he was gone.

"I agree," Hook said.

"Fine you can stay here, but I need to get back to Henry," Emma asserted.

"There's gotta be another way to leave here," Kenzie suggested.