Kyori groaned just laying down. "You better take the blame then."

"Ya ya."

***
The next morning was eventful.

Seri came over at 12 pm joining the siblings in their breakfast.

"I really can't believe you invited them." Seri said looking at Kenji as Kyoko sat beside her.

"Geez it's like having two Kyori's." Kenji rolled his eyes just finishing his plate.

"Your mom's gonna kill you" Seri laughed.

"That's what I said." Kyori says.

"I want more!!" Kyoko jumps on demanding more pancakes.

Seri smiled at her grabbing her two more.

"So is Levi coming back then?" She asks

"Probably. Maybe not. Who cares." Kenji said.

"Thats the only reason I'm here.." Seri pouted.

"He's not that even good looking. You're disgusting." Kenji glared.

"He's better then you two." She says smiling.

"I like Levi too!!" Kyoko joins.

"Ya he's a total hottie." Seri says to her making her giggle.

"Hey! Don't teach her new words." Kyori said to Seri who shrugged.

They finished up eating before the door bell rang causing Kenji to get up and answer it.

Kyoko just stayed by Kyori and Seri who both glared watching Daki and Tayo enter the house.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! We're actually in THE Dynamight and Nova's house!" Daki said going to the living room.

Kyori covered Kyoko's ears.

"HEY! Watch your god damn language!" Kyori yelled.

"Ya if you wanna stay be respectful." Seri said

"Shit sorry" Tayo said looking at Kyoko who looked up at Kyori confused.

"Oh my god..your house is huge!" Tayo said walking to them.

"Ya I know" Kenji said smirking.

"When I told my mom I was coming here she almost died bro! She knows all the dirt on your parents! She was your moms fan back in the day!" Daki said.

Kyori just walked to sit on the couch taking Kyoko with him. Seri followed behind him not wanting to be alone with the three doofuses.

"Ya well my mom was pretty famous. But now.. she's just a mom. My dads the beast tho. I'm gonna surpass him and be Number 1." Kenji smirked saying proudly.

"Damn! That's awesome!" Tayo said

"Are you kidding?! Nova's awesome! Plus she's hot!" Daki said laughing.

"Ew man." Kenji glared

Kyori just turned up the TV volume for Kyoko.

They chatted for a while longer before coming by the TV to sit with the others.

"So you didn't know your mom was in Camp Nitro-Fight!? Are you guys even her kids dude?! She's was a monster! She beat up so many people and won! My grandpa went to those fights and met her once!" Daki said to Kenji.

"..Camp Nitro-Fight? What's that?" Kyori asked looking at them as Daki's eyes widen.

"DUDE YOU SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW?! They're your parents yet you know nothing about them!? Haha what!?" Daki laughed.