"These are ability holders," Lily says. "You can fill them up with your ability and use them when you need to." She gives a few to each person sitting in the front row and asks them to pass the cubes down. "Take one each," Lily tells us. "These cubes become invisible once you fill them up with power and you can bring them back by asking them to." The cubes feel like they're made out of plastic, but also don't at the same time. They're about half an inch in width. My cube is a dark blue color.

"These cubes come in handy because you can store your powers in them, so that you can train more effectively," Lily explains. "As you know, it is harder to train once you're more powerful because none of the training work. Most tools are for a certain level and if you pass that level, it'll be difficult to find something that helps you improve." I'm glad I don't have to worry about that. I have Matthew and Selena to help me. I can just fight them daily to sharpen my skills.

"You can use the cube to lower your level so that you can work on improving yourself and then put the stored energy back into yourself," Lily says. "Or you can simply store some excess energy so that when you need a boost, you'll have something to help you with."

The boy next to me raises his hand.

"Yes?" Lily asks him.

"What do we need to learn exactly?" He asks. "Don't we just have to store some power into this thing?"

"Correct," Lily says. "But it's the storing that is hard. Do you know how to store your energy into something?"

"No," the boy says.

"Then that is what I'll be teaching you," Lily says. "By the way, 'Jelly-Molds' are what these things are called and they're yours to keep. If you have more than one ability, you can store it in the same jelly, unlimited capacity. Just ask it to give you which ability you want when you use it though. You can store as much power as you want."

"Does that mean we can store other people's abilities and use it too?" the same boy next to me asks.

"No," Lily says. "You can only use the ability stored in the jelly if you can actually control it. If you can't use the power, the cube stores the ability forever. Now, enough of me talking, I'll demonstrate how to store your abilities in these cubes." Lily takes out another cube for herself and places it on her desk. She closes her eyes and energy beams form from her palms. She directs the beams at the jelly as it looks like the jelly is absorbing her powers, or rather, she's putting her beams into the jelly. The clear jelly begins to fill up with something and starts to float. Once Lily stops putting more of her ability into the jelly, the jelly drops back down.

"As you saw, I was inserting my ability into the jelly," Lily says. "When you do it, feel your powers moving away from your fingertips and into the jelly. Connect with the jelly-mold and ask it to store your powers for you. Be the master of the jelly...now go!"

I take the cube or jelly and examine it. It looks like a toy, nothing special. I put it back down on the center of my desk. I close my eyes like Lily did, don't know if it'll be more helpful, and form some electricity. I aim it at the cube, but then a voice comes into my head.

"Will you be...willing...to be my master?" The cube asks me. It sounds spooky and its voice is very shaky. "Yes?" I think in my brain.

"Then I will allow you to store your powers into me," the jelly says. "Uhh-thank you," I tell the jelly.

"Let's see what we have here. Hmmm...two abilities I see."

"How do you know?" I ask the jelly.

"Once you take me in, I can access everything about you," the jelly says. I'm creeped out by this point, but I figure it must be normal. At least I hope so?