v. Doesn't Look Like It.

Start from the beginning

"Okay. You can . . . No. Let go of me now. You smell really bad." Yelena said, pulling away from him as Natasha ripped herself away and took Izeta's hand.

     Izeta kicked a stone, before rolling her eyes. They had been walking for ages now. And, she was incredibly bored."

"So, are we there yet?" Yelena asked him, as Izeta played with the ends of her hair.

"You'll know when we're there." Alexei replied, before he started snorting like a pig.

"Oh, my God." Izeta whispered, looking away from him.

— THEY HAD FINALLY REACHED A HOUSE THAT WAS SURROUNDED BY WIRE

         They came to a halt as they looked at the brunette haired woman. Izeta assumed this was Melina.

"Honey, we're home. Come on, girls." Alexei said, after Melina walked away from them. Making them follow after her.

Melina led them to her house, before letting them in. "Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home. Let's have a drink." She sighed, putting away her gun in a secret closet.

"Hey, no funny business." Natasha warned her.

"I am putting away my weapon." Melina informed her. As her eyes scanned over Izeta, recognising her from the pictures Dreykov had of her.

Izeta took a seat across from Yelena as Melina and Natasha started bickering.

The brunette raised her eyebrows when she heard grunting from the bathroom, "What the hell is he doing?" She spoke up.

"I'd rather not find out." Natasha grimaced, making Izeta let out a hum of disgust as Natasha came to sit beside her. Melina across from the redhead.

"Let's drink." Melina announced, making Izeta let out a cheer.

"This drink is the best thing that has happened to me all day." Izeta huffed, taking the shot glass out of Melina's hand and unlike she usually did, she sipped it. Wanting to actually enjoy it after the long day she had.

Izeta looked up from her glass to see Alexei in a red and white suit, with a large star in the middle of his chest area. Never mind. She smacked her lips together before downing the vodka in one go.

"Still fits." He said, leaning his hand on the edge of the wall. "Doesn't look like it." She mumbled, making the sisters snicker at her.

         "Oh, my God." Yelena whispered, turning back around, facing Izeta.

    "I never washed it once. Come and drink." Melina offered, pouring him a glass as Alexei took a seat.

          "Rise, you workers of salvation . . ." Alexei sang, "Family back together again. With a new member."