Chapter Two - A Drunk Uchiha

The raven haired male watched as Sakura and Hinata conversed with each other, them being the less rowdy during parties. As he eyed the medic closely, he noticed a lot of changes in her appearance. Her pink hair had cascaded past her shoulders now, her once awkward figure came out with all the right curves, her once flat chest-

He quickly turned away, putting a hand over his mouth, trying to conceal the blush creeping on his face. Damn it! What are you thinking about Sasuke? Get yourself together! He heaved a breath as the heat rushed back to his body and not wanting the incident to happen again, he trudged off to get something to drink. Or play a game, perhaps.

"Oi, duckbutt! Join the game!" Yelled a drunk blond, yanking the obsidian eyed male to the ground. Taking a seat properly, he began to ask for the game to start. "Excited aren't we?" Shikamaru teased, currently intoxicated, just like everyone else in the room except Uchiha and the two other girls. "Just get this over with so I can leave. It's getting late already." Since when did I care about time? He thought and dropping the topic as the game started. And as any ordinary teenage party, it was the one where you spin the bottle and the one who the bottle points at either has to confess a dark secret or do a dare.

'Truth or Dare' was it not?

As the bottle spun, the Uchiha grabbed more and more shots of saki and began to feel a little tipsy. Nobody chickened out of the dares that were thrown at them, 'proving' themselves as a man, no matter how disgraceful it might be. Choji was dared to walk outside and prank a random stranger, Shikamaru was dared to kiss Ino [leading to a little misunderstanding with the blond], while Naruto was dared to climb to the rooftop naked, causing them to be kicked out of the building. Because every man in the group was drunk, Sakura and Hinata went through all the trouble to make sure they went back home safely. They called Choji's girlfriend Karui to take him home along with Mr. Pineapple Head due to the short distance of their homes.

Since Sakura didn't want Hinata to go all the trouble of bringing the two of them to their homes so she volunteered. "I-I can handle them Sakura-chan!" The blue haired Hyuga protested. To this, the pinkette simply shook her head. "I don't want these guys to play tricks on you Hina. I'll leave you with Ino-pig okay? See you tomorrow!" With a wave, Sasuke and Naruto were officially her responsibility now.

Heh, look at that pathetic wimp, Saku-chan.

It's rude to call others that, Sakura scolded her inner voice as she helped them both to their feet, and being the Uchiha he is, Sasuke refused to be help in walking. "Suit yourself." The medic mumbled as she led them both to the street where both of their apartments faced each other. How clique, having the stoic, serious and ladies' man single and lonely while the loud, obnoxious and village outcast having a loving, caring girlfriend and a chance to become Hokage. She thought. After dropping Naruto to his room, she helped the other one to his own flat.

He deserves it, Saku-chan. This is nothing but a grain of salt compared to what he has done, Uchi Naru sneered. Like a dried branch being stepped on, Sakura's aura snapped as the said male hooked his arm around her neck. With one kick, the Uchiha's door went down, and with a yelp of pain, the young Uchiha fell backwards, hitting the knocked over door. And he did the last thing he would do if he wasn't intoxicated. Since he was, he did it anyways.

"Aw~ Don't be so uptight Sakura-chan!" He cooed, making her stop dead in her tracks. What did he just say? Suddenly, a pair of strong, muscular arms wrapped themselves around the emerald-eyed medic, making her squeak in surprise. As the Uchiha rested his head on the crook of her neck, a shudder went through her spine, making her do the same thing she would to a random stranger:

Punch him.

The raven haired boy went flying until he hit a wall, his eyes fluttering shut after a few slurs of Konoha's village anthem. Let's just get this over with, the pink haired medical nin thought.