Chapter 32

Rudra and Priya came and found everybody sitting in the balcony.

Devika and Aditya were on their way. Just then their car stopped.

What happened? She asked..

Wait. I want to purchase something. I'm coming.

Saying this Aditya left.
15 mins have crossed but he didn't came. Devika came out of the car and walked towards the market area. Which was light dark.
Crowd was too less.

She came to little far. Just then, she ft someone presence behind her. She fearfully looked behind.
There were two drunken men's approaching towards her.

Heyy you beautiful. Where ar you going this late hour alone?

Man 1.

Man 2-

Should we dropped you?Come.

Saying this he grabbed her arms. And dragged her.

Leave me.....you ...leave me .. adi....

She was shouting cryingly. But no one was there.

She hitted the man with her foot . And the 1 St man got stumble. But again',the man stopped and hold her by her arms.
And touched her face disgustfully.

No....we will not go. I want to taste you.
How you dare to hit us. Now you will see.

Saying this he was about to came near but felt a sudden hault. And within fractions of seconds, both were on the ground.

How you dare to touch her like that?

A voice came from behind. Devika turned, to find him.

A smile came on her face with teary eyes. Aditya gave her once glance and grabbed both the goons, and beat them blue and black.

Soon the police came and took them. Devika was standing there, shocked.
Aditya came towards her.

Devi .....
She embraced hum sobbingly.

Ad .adi..Aditya...they .they trie...

Shhhhh. .... I know i know. Don't scared now. I'm here

He console her, by taking her in his embrace and patting her shoulder.
She clutched his shirt more tightly.

He took her and came towards the car. Just she was going to sit but Aditya grabbed her wrist making her turn.

I'm sorry.

He said, with hurtful eyes.
She again hugged him. He too, hold her tightly.

Devika was crying. And Aditya somehow consoled her. Both parted away...

I'm..I'm sorry. Let's go.

She said.
But again' Aditya turned her and cupped her face.

I'm so sorry devika. I should be there with you. Don't cry.

He said

It's okay ad ...a.ditya. I'm fine now. And it's not your fault. And thanks for saving me.

Both smiled.
.............

Rudra was finding Geetanjali but she wasn't seen anywhere. Soon Aditya and Devika too came. Devika suddenly went to her room.

Seeing both of them distress rudra asked Aditya. Aditya narrated the whole story.

, Geetanjali was in her room sobbin. She was fallen asleep on the ground.