Chapter 11

Everyone went to their rooms.
Soon the reddish blue sky turn into dark blue. The sun went down its horizon.

Geetanjali, came inside the haveli. Finally she came after getting rehan's ball from the grumpy bushes.
She came but confused after seeing so many stairs. She was fascinated after looking the magnificent interior. After they were royals. They must have these interiors.
There were only servant.  She hold one of them and aksed the directions. The servant guided her and leave.
She came towards the stairs and struggled to find her room
There was darkness so she barely get to see what's is forward.  She was walking slowly and then boom!!!

Happened what I said. Due to darkness she get hitted by a strong wall.

No, no, there's no wall. She get hitted a by a strong muscled person.

( Geetanjali thought)

She thought she would fall down the stairs but felt a pair of palms on her waist. She gently opened her eyes to see the person. But only his eyes were visible to her.

She hurriedly get up from his arms.

Oh..oh.. so..sorry. ... There is so darkness. I'm not able to look anything.

She said.

Neither I. Well, who are you? And what are you doing here?

The man asked.

I'm....

Finally you came! Geetanjali came here. Your room is there. Lets go.

A voice came behind them. Geetanjali looked behind, chavvi was standing holding a lamp close to her face.
A beautiful name entered his ear, Geetanjali. He looked at her while she was turning her face towards chavvi.
Only her side view was uncovered and a few strands oh her hair on her face was making it more beautiful.

She said

Oh.. chavii. Thank God you're here. Actually i get confused after seeing ..

I know, that you're not familiar with havelis. It's ok. Let's go.

Chavvi interpret her sentence and take her out of there.
She looked behind once taking a last glance on him

He was still looking at him.

                             🔅🔅🔅🔅

Everybody was on the dinningtable. Having their meal

Geetanjali was also there. Soon a voice came. She found it familiar. And looked behind.

Good morning everyone.

She recognised his eyes. Those were same eyes she had seen last night. She recognised his gaze.

Goodmorning, Rudraksh. Come sit.

Uday said.

She heard his name and left shocked.
She thought

He is Rudra! OH GOD. Last night I got hitted by him? ....

Rudra put a glance on her and smirked.
He sat down.

Soon everybody finished their breakfast.

So Geetanjali? When you came last night? You haven't met us.

Pratap asked.

Actually uncle i went to the backyard with Rehan. His ball get strucked in the tree so he took me with him to get off his ball. When I came i couldn't find anyone and also it was late night so...

Ohkk that's fine. You haven't met Rudra? Right? So here is he. Rudra she is Geetanjali!

Pratap introduced both of them.
She slightly take a look towards him and nodded. He did the same in return.