Chapter 31

Bhabhi i was telling that....

Yes shormita tell

Garima replied.

Bhabhi...vo...Priya and Rudra are childhood friends. ....and also they are so close to each other.

Shormita replied.

Yes, this is true.

To bhabhi, hum keh rhe the ki, priyamvada aur Rudra ko dosti ke rishte ko badha diya jaye.

Matlab hum samjhe nhi?

Garima asked.

Bhabhi i was telling that, let's get them married. Priya father's last wish was to get her married to rudra. After all they both are childhood friends. Rudra will also get, a companion. And Priya will also. And i know rudra never allowed for marriage. That's why I'm telling that, it is better to let get them married instead of marrying him to some stranger.

Priya will also get a family like you. A father like Pratap ji .

Saying this she wipe her lone tear.

Garima saw her and came towards her

I've never thought about this. But...r.yiu are right. It will be better to marry Rudra to her childhood friend rather than a stranger. Because rudra has never thought of marriage and all this. And shormita don't cry. Priya is also like chavvi. She is my daughter too. I'll talk to Pratap ji about this.

Hum apka ehsaan kaise chukaenge bhabhi.

There's no need to be formal shormita. You're my family too. Understood. Not let's go.

...............

Rudra let's go for shopping. I want to buy something. Can you come with me pleaseee.

But Priya....

Rudra please. I'll leave after 4 or 5 days, i guess.

Seeing him in deep thought she again said

It's okay. Sorry. I guess I am disturbing you all. But i just want my friends. Sorry again.

She turned to go, but stopped by rudra.

( Guys don't take her too bad. Like evil. This is not a saas bahu story. 🤭 Just she got insecured by her friendship with Rudra. And took the infatuation as love. And also get manipulatted by Kalyaani. I'll add the story of Priya too. She is a sweet girl. And this is, she is not saying intentionally. She just told rudra casually )

Priya. Sorry. Okay let's go.

Rudra it's not needed. Don't force yourself buddy.

Oh common Priya. Let's go. We'll be back soon.

................

Geetanjali was busy with Sharda and garima in the kitchen. Chavvi was with Karthik, he was helping her in some of her college work. While Devika was roaming, in the Balcony.

Hey, what are you doing?

Ohh Aditya,you. Nothing. Just staring the nature

Common devika. Silence from is not justified. You're a chatterbox.

Don't your think, you are knowing me more than myself.

May be i am.

She blushed.

Okay, so what are doing here. Where is Rudra?

He has gone to the market with priya.
And Geetanjali?

She is in the kitchen. And chavvi and Karthik is busy in themselves.

She murmured, in a very low tone but Aditya heard that.

Everybody is busy with theirs.

She murmured.

Hmmm? So don't you have someone.

He asked.

Ha....h...nothing like...that..

She stammered.

Don't you have someone?
May be i am taking your precious time.

She said.

No mam. My time is all yours ...

He said. And again she get blushed.

Okay let's go for an outing.

He said.

Now?

Hmmm. Let's go. Monsoon chal rha hai yaar. Chalo.

He said.

Okay let's go.

They both went.

....................

It's been 7 in the evening.

Rudra and Priya were still didn't came from shopping.

Geetanjali was passing by Kalyaani room then she heard her saying something to Shormita.

Are no shormita ji. Nothing will happen like that. I've talked to garima ji. And apne bhi to baat ki thi.
Priya will be very lucky girl. She will get another family in this house. And after marriage she will be very happy.
Rudra and Priya are made for each other
Rudra also likes her. The way he treats her. The way Priya likes him. Priya loves rudra since childhood. And don't get tensed, being a single mother isn't easy for everybody. But you have fulfilled that responsibility very well.
Nothing wrong will happen, between this marriage. Everything will be fine.

Ji, Kalyaani Ji. I also want the same. Just Priya get married to this family. I'll be at peace. She is my only daughter, and i can't see her shattered in any another wrong family. Rudra will keep my daughter very happy. I know. And thank you for this

She left after talking to kalyani.
Geetanjali was in devasted state now. She was feeling like somebody has taken her soul out. Everything was shattered within a second.

Just then kalyani's aw her and tugged her inside the room.

Ohh you. Listen to me now carefully. I know something is going between you and that rudra. Stop it. Over it. Now . Understood. Shormita ji has very high hopes. And please don't bring your bad omen between rudra and Priya's fate. Let them live happily. Rudra also likes Priya very much. That's why he has gone out with her. And please make distance with him. Pehle diya ke kismat per grahan laga baithi, tabhi to humsab ko yahan aana pada. Ab inlogon ko shanti se rehne do.

She left.

Geetanjali was all numb trying to grasp the current things.
Only one thing she can think now and that was, about rudra and Priya's marriage. She fell down on the floor. And burst out. She broke down.

She ran towards her room. And locked the door.