Chapter 24

What the hell she thinks of herself? S adiz she dosent trust me. Me? I loved her, i even confessed her, but she thinks that I'll leave her too just like others!
Wtf!!

Rudra said. He was boiling.

Rudra,calm down. Calm down man. Itna gussa mat kar. Already you've spoiled your mood because of Kalyaani aunty and now this.
She is hurted too rudra. Understand.

Understand? Am i fool? I love her adi. I love her. I can't see her like this, in this state. Damm it she need pills for sleeping! Are you beleiving. She is clinically depressed!
But how can she doubt on me?
I'll not bother her, if she don't want me!

Yes i know. You loved her very very much rudra. But fir now please calm down.

Aditya was trying hell to calm the raged Rudra.
..........

Bai sa, kaki hukum ne nasshta karan vaste, bulaya se!

Malavati, a servant called Geetanjali for breakfast.

Mala, Rudra ko dekha hai tumne?

Na, bai sa. Hume to vo kathe nhi dikhese. Abhi naste vakt bhi koni dikh rhe. Tham jaldi aa jao. Kaki hukum bula rhi se .

Ji, hum aa rhe hain. Tum jao.

Saying this she went downstairs for breakfast. She wished everybody goodmorning. Her gaze was continuously finding Rudra but he wasn't seen there.

Choti ma, where is Rudra?

Rohan asked.

He has gone to office. Kaha Ki aaj bahut important meeting hai to humne bhi roka nhi. Shaam me deri ho jayegi aane me

Garima replied.

I know you're avoiding me.

Geetanjali murmured.

...............

Geetanjali and Chavvi went to market for buying some stuffs.

Geetu, done?

Yes, chavvi. I have bought everything. You?

Haan humara bhi ho gya. Chalo!

Okay!

They both went to parking lot!

Driver kahan gye? I told him to pick us at sharp 5:00 p.m.

It's okay chavvi. Traffic me ruk gye honge. We can wait.

Okay!

It's been 15 min, but the driver hadn't come. Just then, a bunch of creeps came there. One of them was fully drunk and it was winter time, so it's getting dawn.

Oyyee hoyee. Kahan ja rhi hain?

One of them said.

Chavvi, let's go from here. This isn't safe.

Yes .
Saying this they both were about to go but stopped by them. They blocked their way.

Aree, hum kuch nhi krnege apko. Aap bas bata de kahan ja rhi hain? Hum chod dete!
Kyun bhaiyon!
Hahahahahah.

All four of them laughed.

Just Shutup. And get lost from here

Geetanjali said, in rage.

Oh, ap to bhadak gyi. Maaf kre.

I said, get lost. Otherwise I'll slap you so hard that you'll be not able to see properly. Understood. Now get lost.

Mind your language lady. Ib to tham dono ko hum Jan vaste nhi dnee wale. Ee, pakdo re dono ko

Everybody start coming near them. Fear was roaming around their mind. Just then, two bodyguard came there, and hold guns on the gangsters.

Hand up! Don't dare to move from here.

One bodyguard said. Geetanjali was shocked but chavvi recognised both of them. Then soon Rudra came there, wearing a full black Matt suit with black goggles. Indeed he was too handsome.

Bhaiii!!

Chavvi hugged him. He broke the hug, and came in front of the crooks.

Jo abhi kiya hai ,vo dubara karne ki himmat mat karna. Varna duniya ke kisi kone me tumlogon ke nishan nhi chodunga. Samjhe! Dafa ho yahan se

He said gritting his teeth.

Maaf kar do hukum. Sharab ne mare dimaag ko band kar diya se. Ab koni karnege aiso kam. Maafi.

Saying this they all left. Rudra turned

It's okay now!Sit in the car.

He said and went towards the car, without even glaring Geetanjali!
Both of them silently walked towards his car!

...........

3 days were passed. But Rudra was avoiding Geetanjali. He hasn't talked to her since 3 days! She was getting restless now. Everyday he went to office early and came late night, or on vacations, he prefer to stay in his room.

Next day-

He was getting ready for his office.
He was wearing white shirt, white pant, after that he put the white blazer, took the file and came to the hall area.

As he stepped on the stairs he got hitten by someone, but before falling he put his armd under her waist and hold her from falling. She was Geetanjali. He suddenly, stepped back and leave her. And start moving, like he is avoiding her.

Rudra..

I'm getting late for office. Sorry!

Saying this he left!
Her eyes filled up.

Saying this he left!Her eyes filled up