Chapter 5

After 4 days-

They came to Rishikesh.
Normal back to routine.

Going, to college coming from there, doing household chores and go to library in the Evening.
Geetanjali's life was again going normal.

Kalyaani's taunt, scoldings, bitter looks , again.
She knew that, that the four days she spent in udaipur were the most cherishable days of her life that she'll never forget.

Time passed.

6 months later-

Papa, My two years course is completed.
Papa I want to do my further studies from somewhere else.

Geetanjali said.

Hmmm.. okay where you want to go? Have you find any another University?
Vidur asked.

Mmmm yess.

Which one?

Actually I've found a university in Udaipur.

She said.

Udaipur? He thought for a while!!

Yess. Can I go there? Karthik and Devika are going there.

Per beta!! How you settle there alone?

Papa I'm not alone. Karthik's family is there. And devu is also going with me.
And only for 2 more years. After that when my course get completed then I'll come back to you and mom.

Looking at her, thoughts were going in his mind.

Mmmm,okay let me talk to your mother first!!

Okay.

                            🔅🔅🔅🔅

But why don't you understand kalyaani? Her half course is completed!! And only half course is left! If she is getting an opportunity in a better place then why we left that opportunity? She must go there.

Vidur said.

Yes yes, you  son daughter do whatever comes in your, two mind. Why you came here ? To ask me? Do whatever you want?

I'm saying, that what is need to send her there? After all, it cost very much.
And diya is also there
And she is preparing for medical! Her study cost is too much!!

And if she can do that study by staying at home then why we are finding another options?

Kalyaani said.

Just shut up your ugly mouth.
You are saying as if I have only one daughter!! Geetu is my daughter too.

I love my both daughter very much. I'll give my best to provide them all the comforts. Why would I choose one of them?
And how can you say like this?

Just to send diya for higher studies, you are saying to stop geetu's study? Have you lost it?

You don't love her! You only consider diya,.  Do you ever know that how much she has been gone through? Which kind of pains she is bearing alone since childhood?
I thought after marrying you, Geetanjali get a hope, a mother. I thought you will treat her like your own child but you proved that ,.....

Vidur shouted!!

What? Proved waht?
That step mom will remain step mom?
Yes i love diya. I've never consider, her as my own kid. Because I don't like her. She is a burden for me!!
Why she is present here? Why  didn't she also left in the car accident that day?