Chapter 10

Three days passed .
Garima and diya had also came. But the behaviour of garima towards Geetanjali was not changed even a little bit.

Soon one day Uday Karthik and shikha came in vidur's home.

Vidur-
"Are are are... Dekho jisme Kadam aaye hain humari is veeran haveli me. Kyun Uday ji, teen dino baad kaise yaad kiya?

Are hum to us din hi aane wale the per uske baad hume ek achchi khabar sunne mili so sochcha humne socha ki thoda intezaar kar le phir batayenge.

Uday said.

Khabar? Kon si?

Vidur asked

Uday replied.
Pratap does not know about you anything
Vidur. So I've decided to make you meet
Him. Now please don't deny. Remove his guilt.

Vidur- hmmmm.ok. I'll meet him.

Uday- He has invited our family in the mahapuja. And we have to stay there 1 week.  Mahapuja is on 21st and today is 11th. So three days later, we will have to go .

Vidur- Has he invited geetu and devu?

Yess!!

Uday replied.

Okay, so take them both with you. I'll come directly on mahapuja. And till them don't tell him anything .

Vidur said.

Okay. Well I'm going now. I'll meet bhabhiji on some other day.
Hope she is fine. And also will meet diya.

Uday said.

Sure!

Vidur sighed.

                               🔅🔅🔅🔅

Three days later.
Geetanjali and Devika were going with Karthik Uday and his family. Diya was also going with Geetanjali.

Diya was so amazed after coming here. She wasn't believing on what she is seeing. The huge haveli forts and the truth that his father unfolded after their arrival.

But she was happy. Happy for her sister.

Soon they came to Pratap's haveli.
It was mangnificjent.

There was the main gate.

Geetanjali diya and devika

Geetanjali diya and devika. All were just looking it with opened eyes. They were not even blinking.

Uday-

Geetanjali, devika! Let's go inside.

Devika-
Ji.

Everybody entered in the haveli.
Then a boy came there and hold Geetanjali's hand.