chapter 7

Time passed.

Thy both get settled there. Their college was also going well.

9 months passed.

All was going good.
But the still she was incomplete. She was not happy. The  absence of her mother still pinch her.

                             🔅🔅🔅🔅

Door bell knocked

Devika wait!! I'm coming.

Geetanjali said while standing from the couch.

She went to the door and opened it.

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!
Vidur exclaimed.

Papa!!!! You?? When and how you came here? Why didn't you informed?

Geetanjali asked in shock

Devika was also shocked.

Vidur - Let me come inside first?

Vidur came inside with both the girls behind

Vidur - i thought to give you both surprise. That's why I came here without even informing you.

Geetanjali - it's been 9 months papa. And you are coming now?

Vidur- Abhi abhi to aaye hain hum aur aap dono ne barsana shuru kar diya humper?

(I've came just now and you both are scolding me?)

Vidur- ohkk! Leave all these. Tell me how is the haveli? How you both are feeling here?

Devika- The haveli is just amazing. It is so so big and the architecture. Just woww uncle. And we're perfeyct fine

Geetanjali- Yess.

Vidur- Ohkk I'm going to my room to get freshen up.

Geetanjali- How do you know your room? Have you came here before?

Vidur thought for a while. His expressions changed

No..no.  But where I stay? There must be a room for me no?  So I'm going upwards. And there must be 4 5 rooms. I'll pick one of them.

Geetanjali- hmm.

                                  🔅🔅🔅🔅

Dinner-

Papa, Karthik was saying that his father means, Uday uncle was asking about this haveli.

Geetanjali said while swallowing the meal.

Uday...... Hmmm. Actually I've bought this haveli 2 years ago . And when you both said that you want to pursue your higher studies from udaipur so i thought this would be the place for you both. So i sent you both here. So how your studies are going?

Vidur replied.

Devika- Perfect uncle ji. We're enjoying here a lot. I've never seen such amazing architecture and such cultural places ever.
And studies are going super duper well

Vidur laughed.

How's mom? Geetanjali asked.

She's fine. Don't think much about her.

Vidur replied.

And how's diya? She is surely missing me!!

Geetanjali said.