Chapter 1

She was alone, lonely surrounded by feeling of tormented pain, which was tearing her heart again and again while her mind still engaged in the process of pacifying her heart that everything is okay, and this too shall pass

There's a large backing surrounded by syell railing and big large glass pieces were fixed which were getting seperated from each other through those stell railings. She was standing there, with her long tender fingers wrapped around those cold railings which was giving her a bitter sweet feeling. The cold swaying winds brushing her cheeks providing her a sense of calmness, peace and happiness in midst of her chaotic life.

Soon, engross in her own world of trillion thoughts, a bitter sweet flashback flashed into her mind.

"Geetu, Child !! Geetu. Where are you going? Come back to mumma please!! Child!!!Just one bite left!! Geetu!!Okay I'm going. And will never came back. Stay."

"Mummmaaaaa!!! "

A childish voice came suddenly on which Radha turned.

"Mumma, please don't go. Don't leave me. I love you."

Geetanjali said

"I'm going no where my child. Come here."
Radha said innocently signalling her to come to her arms which the child did.

"Yeeeee!!!! Mumma I'll listen to you. Just don't go away from me."

Saying this she put her head on her mother's shoulder still staying in the  embrace.

As the flash and her trance got broken, all the supressed feelings she was feeling now, came out in the form of thick water droplets that streamed down from her eyes to her cheeks leaving it's imprint. She was engulfed in the harsh truth, a heart wrenching reality. She had accepted the lifetime separation from her mother, but still her mind was not able to accept this harsh truth.  She craved for that motherly love and care she wasn't getting from her step mother. She still craves that. Badly. But her fate, her fate was behaving so cruel to her and somewhere she has accepted this.

Reminiscing the old flashes she closed her eyelids again cashing the leftover tears to fall onto her bubbly cheeks making them slightly wet.

And in the meanwhile , her phone notification beeped and a lot of notifications started coming on her screen just after the clock hitted 12:00 am, breaking her trance and pulling her out of her misery.

"Happy Birthday, Geetu!!
Happy Birthday Geetanjali. Many more to go. Happy Birthday my sweet heart. When you are coming to meet me?
Hey ,hi. How're you? Happy birthday by the way!"

The messages suddenly popped out on her mobile's screen casuing her lips to stretch in a small curve.Then she saw one certain message

"Wishing you a blasting year Geetu, and may you live hazaro saal. So is there any Party ka Plan?"