Chapter 18

I love her! I love her to the moon and back! I'm losted in her

Rudra said,leaving Aditya shocked.   

Wh..waht?

Aditya stumbled.

Yes Adi. I realised it very late but now I'm not going to run away from this fact that i love her. It's was indeed love at first sight. But this cold heart, realised it later!
But now, I'm hers. She entered in my cold heart, she make me to love here .

Rudra said.

Aditya just hugged him tightly.

I knew it. Bhai, I'm so happy for you both. I knew that you've already fell in love but you... Finally tune confess kiya. Ab bas use bata de. Khin koi aur ke gya to?
Bhabhi, kise bolunga mai

Oyee, meri hai vo aur I'll not let that happen. Tu bhabhi bolna shuru kar de. Aur jaldi, hi I'll confess her my feelings!

Rudra smirked.
Rudra has confessed his love but what about she? She hasn't confessed this yet.

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Geetu di, sorry for ma's behaviour.
I don't know why she behaves like this with you. I tried a lot but ....

It's okay, diya. I know everything. And you dint have to apologise. She is mother . And mai dil se nahi lagati unki baton ko. So relax!

Okay you go now. Sleep.
I'm going too. Byee. Good night sweetie.

Bye di!

Diya left. Geetanjali was standing near the balcony. Weather was pleasant, cool breeze were passing by her giving her a shiver feeling.

Neend nahi aa rhi?

Finding a familiar voice she turned, and there he was. Rudra!

Tum? Geetanjali asked.

Yess. I thought to check on you once and found you here standing.

Rudra replied.

Actually neend nahi aa rhi thi. To socha yahan aa jaye. This place is so calming!

Saying this she closed her eyes. And was trying to feel the calmness. But Rudra was staring her with all the love and affection. A small smile crept on his lips.

So, tommorrow is mahapuja.
All prep done?

Rudra aksed.

Ya! Baba is also coming tommorrow. I'm so happy. I've never spent so many days without baba. And look, it's almost and year, since I haven't seen him.

Family is family. No one can, take the place of it.

Hmm. You only have uncle, aunty nimit and chavvi? Anybody else?

Bade papa and badi ma has gone to Haridwar. And Somet Bhai and Lavanya bhabhi has gone to bhabhi's home, Alwar.

Tommorrow they all are coming!
And my Lil champ too!

Lil champ?
She asked

Vihan, bhai's son.
He replied.

So many, members you have in your family. I'm really confused.

He chuckled.
ek bar sab se mil logi to you'll not get confused.

I've never seen so many people in one family. I get scared after seeing a lot of people. Bachpan me to baba, take me everywhere and introduce me, otherwise I always chose to sit in one corner of my room.